Nrl 2015

Uh huh …

Uh huh …

Cant wait for the game tomorrow night!!

If Storm win tonight, it had better not be he same as the 06 GF. The NRL sponsored Shane Webcke testimonial send off. We were never a chance with that biased turd Simpkins running the show.

We can beat anyone, i reckon tonight will be a fraction easier than people think. Like a comfortable 12-14 point win.

There’s no real standout team this year, and 2012 Storm would monster 2015 Storm.
I’m going. Hopeful. But won’t be devastated if they don’t get there.
I kind of feel like they Bradburied into this home Prelim anyway.

Beating the Roosters in Sydney is no Bradbury-esque type feat.

C’mon storm … faarrrk.

Haven’t even looked with it tonight, looked almost like we’re not ready for it.

Well that sucks, completely outplayed.

deleted

Good to see Nth Queensland make a grand final - They’ve been around the mark for a few years and have suffered some atrocious refereeing decisions.

Terrible loss

Please JT have a blinder and beat those fkn Broncos!

If Storm win tonight, it had better not be he same as the 06 GF. The NRL sponsored Shane Webcke testimonial send off. We were never a chance with that biased turd Simpkins running the show.

We can beat anyone, i reckon tonight will be a fraction easier than people think. Like a comfortable 12-14 point win.

Hopefully we won’t have an “NRL sponsored Justin Hodges testimonial” tonight.

Love to see Thurston win but not sure they have enough class across the park

Come on Cowboys, dont let the Carlton of the NRL win!

Be great to see the fairytale come to fruition.

AFL take note. Chisel

AFL take note. Chisel
Think the NRL have always done a better job of "hosting" the GF. I liked the retiring players ceremony and thought Chisel was good even though im not a fan. Would still love to see someone like the Oils do the AFL GF

Barnesy sounds like he had been gargling gravel but still better than the AFL who over think it with weird internationals. Good Aussie rock will suffice