Nrl 2016

All I know is i stopped giving a ■■■■ when our premi r ships were stripped

Lol.

You can’t strip premierships.
I was there. I saw who won.
If the NRL want to pretend that didn’t happen then who friggin’ cares?

STORM

Trying to decide if I should go.

I went to the 2006 and 2008 NRL grand final.

And the 2001 AFL grand final.

Going to be a beauty.

So the non-try ruled as “obstruction”. Can anyone explain that to me? Bloke next to me said it cant be a try because Blair had been stopped in the tackle? Like a dead ball in cricket?

And lol at the crowd launching into a “bullshit” chant when the raiders player clearly dropped the ball 10 out from the storm line and the ref gave it back to them. Some unhappy Storm fans last night.

The last two kicks for line drop outs were absolutely brilliant.

Would go again.

Cheers mate.

Just had to look up the name to match the number, lol- thought Glasby was good off the bench.

Basically if the ball is played behind your teammate who is running as a decoy, then the decoy is not allowed to obstruct and opponent from tackling the ball carrier.

If there’s contact the refs usually react more but I personally think it should have been a try because the obstructed player had no impact on the play and wouldn’t have been able to make a tackle regardless. Should have been reviewed.

Exactly.

Basically if the ball is played behind your teammate who is running as a decoy, then the decoy is not allowed to obstruct and opponent from tackling the ball carrier.

If there’s contact the refs usually react more but I personally think it should have been a try because the obstructed player had no impact on the play and wouldn’t have been able to make a tackle regardless. Should have been reviewed.

Why it wasn’t reviewed was bizarre.

Trying to decide if I should go.

I went to the 2006 and 2008 NRL grand final.

And the 2001 AFL grand final.

You’re due for a win.

Not much respect out there for the Storm.

Sydney media would love to see Sharks get up though.

Storm going in as underdogs seems odd… hope they smash them. Break their pale blue hearts

How Storm are underdogs is amazing…they won the minor premiership and beat the Sharks on the way

Not surprising though, Sharks are super dangerous. Smith and Cronk generally take it all before them and get the job done, but the sharks are BIG forwards and mobile outside backs. Big toss of the coin this game, need to hit the scoreboard first for sure.

Need to frustrate the Sharks… I think the Storm will finish off the stronger. Need to control the game at the start. First 20 minutes need to tie them down in their own half

Well done to Cooper Cronk!

This 7pm Sunday Grand Final business is so rubbish…I want to enjoy it but have work in the morning…plus what am I meant to do all day!!! Hurry up!! GO STORM

I havent felt that bad since 2001…Only ever witnessed 3 losing GF’s for my teams…its ■■■■■■ horrible

I’ve watched league since I was a kid. I grew up in league territory, played it as a kid. If you think the refs helped Cronulla you are seriously deluded. Oh remember when the Storm beat St.George? I hate the Dragons but the refs helped Murdochs team win then

I've watched league since I was a kid. I grew up in league territory, played it as a kid. If you think the refs helped Cronulla you are seriously deluded. Oh remember when the Storm beat St.George? I hate the Dragons but the refs helped Murdochs team win then
Yep, thought the refs were ok last night as a neutral.
I've watched league since I was a kid. I grew up in league territory, played it as a kid. If you think the refs helped Cronulla you are seriously deluded. Oh remember when the Storm beat St.George? I hate the Dragons but the refs helped Murdochs team win then
Yep, thought the refs were ok last night as a neutral.

Absolutely. I don’t support either team but I liked that the Sharkies finally won one. Some of my Sydney mates are going ballistic today. Reckon they haven’t stopped drinking