Nrl 2016

The Storm were outplayed. Our defense stood up long enough to keep us in the game

There was a bad call after our try that certainly gave the Sharks a hand but the STorm dealt well with the next set until that stupid swinging arm. That was ridiculous. Shows how good the Storm are that they got that close. Had no rights to be in the game at half time

I've watched league since I was a kid. I grew up in league territory, played it as a kid. If you think the refs helped Cronulla you are seriously deluded. Oh remember when the Storm beat St.George? I hate the Dragons but the refs helped Murdochs team win then
Yep, thought the refs were ok last night as a neutral.

tis too convenient for my liking. Barely any penalties in the first half. storm take 60 odd mins to hit the front, then all of a sudden to penalties to the sharks taking them the length of the ground.

If they were the “right” calls, how many “right calls” were missed before that ?

Not saying the sharks didn’t play well, just saying they were always going to be given a helping hand if it came to it. Unlike the AFL and giving handout after handout to Sydney to try and grow the game up there, the nrl is the opposite and the punish melbourne for being successful and hate them for it.

But hey just a conspiracy theory right, not as if anything has happened to our afl team to suggest the powers that be will get the result that they want, no matter what right !!