Nrl 2016

They are trying to end his career for fark sake

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-28/mitchell-pearce-should-be-banned-for-life-nrl-gender-adviser/7120354

Actually, he is trying to end his career.

How many warnings does a guy need before he gets a clue? Captain of the side, a history of repeated issues, drunk during pre-season training…if he was our captain behaving like that I would be requesting him to stand aside. Of course it begs the question, what side would appoint a guy with historical issues over drunkeness and a refusal to stop doing it, as the captain respresenting all the players and the club?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-28/mitchell-pearce-should-be-banned-for-life-nrl-gender-adviser/7120354

Actually, he is trying to end his career.

How many warnings does a guy need before he gets a clue? Captain of the side, a history of repeated issues, drunk during pre-season training…if he was our captain behaving like that I would be requesting him to stand aside. Of course it begs the question, what side would appoint a guy with historical issues over drunkeness and a refusal to stop doing it, as the captain respresenting all the players and the club?

He throw ball real good

Auckland Nines tomorrow

Parra wins a trophy.

Parra wins a trophy.
Great win by the lads, hopefully can take that form into round 1

well the 2 two teams in the final of the nines lost 14 of the last 16 in the comp last year…as to the chances this year ill give parra an outside chance of the 8 as for Auckland watch RTS have an ordinary year along with perennial under achiever S Johnson!

MAYBE of the more open comps in a number of years!

well the 2 two teams in the final of the nines lost 14 of the last 16 in the comp last year....as to the chances this year ill give parra an outside chance of the 8 as for Auckland watch RTS have an ordinary year along with perennial under achiever S Johnson!

MAYBE of the more open comps in a number of years!

With our In’s aswell as a fit Semi I’d be disappointed if we aren’t pushing top 4

It all begins Thursday night…all on GEM here in Melbourne…Big game Sunday at 3.30 on Gem Roosters v Rabbits

FOOTY.

Nice one Souths. Just a lazy 32 point win over last years benchmark & Minor Premiers as an opener.

Nice one Souths. Just a lazy 32 point win over last years benchmark & Minor Premiers as an opener.
Looks like a couple of bad injuries though - Reynolds with a jaw injury - broken or dislocated, and Sutton with a pectoral muscle.

Bit rusty from the boys but good to get a win first up!!

Looks like a couple of bad injuries though - Reynolds with a jaw injury - broken or dislocated, and Sutton with a pectoral muscle.

Mmm. hoped the pec might have been minor … 4 months!!

Easts won't be anywhere near the benchmark this year. Brother is an absolute diehard chook fan and predicted them to finish between 6th and 10th, have lost a fair bit of talent

Yeh , but shhhhhhhhhh!

Storm looked very rusty for 60 mins…played about 20 mins of good attacking football. I feel a few ref decisions went our way late…helped us hold on

Storm looked very rusty for 60 mins..played about 20 mins of good attacking football. I feel a few ref decisions went our way late...helped us hold on

They did get a few lucky penalties, but I thought the Storm were all over them in general play.
It was only a few (maybe more than a few) handling errors, often without pressure, that stopped Melbourne from steam-rolling the Dragons.

And Wil…shakes head so much strength and talent, but the decision-making of a rookie.

Geez I hate the Bulldogs.

Bunnies up 20-0 early vs Newcastle.

36-0 after 50. Gray 3, Johnson 2