NRL 2023

1 Like

Really good half by the Storm. Hate seeing the cheese in other colours

1 Like

The Storm were in absolute crisis mode a fortnight ago.

They are the best club when it comes to turning things around in a short space of time. Getting (some) players back from injury has helped this time…

1 Like

Yeah. I love the excuses about the Roosters having injuries. Year after year our list gets pillaged and this year we’re missing Pap and NAS but we just beat the bunnies and the roosters in consecutive weeks.

1 Like

Ridiculously rock solid in that weather.

1 Like

How good is Harry Grant. Just doesn’t make mistakes. Munster is in amazing form.

the biggest irony is it happens from a coach that blitz constantly says if that same type of coach coached us, they’d all hate being at the club and they’d all leave and blah blah blah you don’t want an emotional, constantly yelling coach who resembles a nufty supporter from the matchday thread.

yet he does that, he demands constant perfection , is angry most of the time, yet can continually get his teams up and about and focused on the way he wants them to play.

1 Like

I think this works in the NRL as League players are a completely different beast to AFL players. AFL players are a markedly sharper tool.
Apologies to any Leaguees here.

Oh no.

Premiership certainties Brisbane have just lost at home to the lowly Raiders.

The Raiders always pull of one of these type of games every year.

Rabbits down 14-6 at halftime to the Dolphins. Score two tries fairly quickly, then Kenny Bromwich poleaxed Milne, copped 10 in the bin and the Bunnies scored 3 tries without the Dolphins touching the ball.

36-14 with less than 9 to go.

1 Like

Geez I hate manly. Just feel so grubby

Bummer.

Imagine being a Manly supporter.
I mean…deliberately.

2 Likes

We are out here and really enjoyed last night.

The bloke over the road is a Hawthorn, Manly and Man U fan. If he followed the Mets as well, his house is getting singed. Three of my most despised teams.

If anybody wants two free gold tickets for tomorrow night hit me up :wink:

For those Storm supporters that didnt see it, Welsh spoke very well on Offsiders yesterday.

Rabbitohs up 22-6 in Brisbane with half an hour to go. Campbell Graham 3 tries.

Eels beat the Knights 44-12 with Gutherson hat trick.