NRL Origin

Series over we win!!

The Inglis no try was just farking retarded.

The only reason for such a “poorly” reffed game was pretty obvious I thought.

The NRL want it to go to 3.

So they should have just ignored the clear knock on from Myles and just give the try, is that what you’re saying?

NRL Footy Show last night had another take on the Inglis no try.

They pointed out that before it ball gets to Inglis, it brushed the boot of a Queensland player, and was then gathered by Inglis who was in front of the “kicker”, accidental offside, no try.

Blues supporters: clearly a knock-on

Maroons supporters: clearly not a knock on

It was quite clear to both sides.

I live in QLD, haven’t spoken to many people who reckon it was a legit try. Even QLD supporters.

And that wasnt even the worst decision of the night

Pearce was ruled to have knocked it backwards, and it was then knocked on by Myles, hence why the feed was given to NSW.

Record crowd..only the MCC Members failed to show up...had that area been full, it would have been close to 100000.

The better team on the night won the match.

Referees were appalling to both sides though.

2 blatant high shots missed - on Hoffman and Woods.

The forward pass that was a 50/50 call.

The no try to Inglis.

Wasn’t a 50/50 call, no way was that a forward pass.

Reckon the Inglis try should have been awarded, particularly after the on field ref declared it a try before referring it for confirmation, there certainly was not definitive proof that the Video Ref could use to overturn the decision, but the forward pass and thus disallowed try to NSW before that was an more obvious error for mine. Found it interesting that the commentators banged on and on about GI’s disallowed try but pretty much ignored the fact that NSW also got an equally dodgy disallowed try go against them as well.

Inglis no try was the correct call, but the scrum should have been QLD feed. NSW knocked it on first, then Nate Myles knocked it on when he was tackling Pearce. The Myles knock on was clear as day, so not sure why it is even a contentious call.

Just the wrong scrum feed.

Record crowd..only the MCC Members failed to show up...had that area been full, it would have been close to 100000.

The no try to Inglis.

Wasn’t a 50/50 call, no way was that a forward pass.

Reckon the Inglis try should have been awarded, particularly after the on field ref declared it a try before referring it for confirmation, there certainly was not definitive proof that the Video Ref could use to overturn the decision, but the forward pass and thus disallowed try to NSW before that was an more obvious error for mine. Found it interesting that the commentators banged on and on about GI’s disallowed try but pretty much ignored the fact that NSW also got an equally dodgy disallowed try go against them as well.

Record crowd…only the MCC Members failed to show up…had that area been full, it would have been close to 100000.

The no try to Inglis.

The Inglis no try was just farking retarded.

The only reason for such a “poorly” reffed game was pretty obvious I thought.

The NRL want it to go to 3.

Yeh well thats bogus.

I go for NSW but Pearce knocked it on.

Fark I hate NSW.

Great to see the Blues hit back.
Managed to watch the game in a bar in Bali with a big crowd of NSW fans

booooooo blues scoring coz you went to the generic league thread after i set up this super cool origin special

Nearly did a special but there’s not a big demand for rugger here, as shown by the lack of activity here now.

If nothing else, the SOO is a must watch for mine 2 x 40 mins of just smashing bodies & massive helpings of G&D.

This is no exception. 10 - 6 ■■■■roacheswomblers way yes, but they ain’t at their best QLD, & Inglis hasn’t even begun to get into it. Expect a lift from him in the 2nd half.

Liking the way it’s unfolding so far.
Qld early try, NSW get the next two but fail to convert one.

Just need another NSW try early in the next half, preferably from a bullshit call, then QLD pull two tries out of their ■■■■ and win it in the last minute for it to be a perfect Origin game.

looking sparkier. Damn missing that try … was a gimme 99 times out of 100.

C’mon Inglis get your head round it.

Inglis is well out of form tonight.