O M G! (Oh Matt Guelfi!) Here's the team - ESSENDON v HAWTHORN MCG , 2:10pm Sat. May 5

That must be because they’re only going to play him for a quarter, or tell him not to sprint or something, right?

I love a blitz meltdown.

19 Likes

This VFL squad would almost beat the ones the way we are playing at the moment.

7 Likes

I’m not sure what is the bigger letdown each week - reading the team selection on a Thursday or watching the team performance on a Saturday.

15 Likes

I have no axe to grind about players out of form (or in form). However it is clear that team selection and list management has no urgency and if I didn’t know better, I would think we are top 4. This like for like and no basic team changes is a bizarre approach.

1 Like

or hearing the coaches go on about the learnings we took from the game post loss

Our actual performances are really the only thing worse than our team selection.

1 Like

Why wouldnt Fantasia come straight in? Idiots

1 Like

3 games in 10 days too much for a young player - good idea to rest him

7 Likes

Lol.

For 15 years the club has been hoping that one day something will magically change.

We do the same thing year after year, and hope somehow someway something will change.

The same. The same. The same.

5 Likes

Langford was nonplussed by his non-selection

7 Likes

Carlisle was right

1 Like

You don’t play a Rolls Royce in the farking VFL John

3 Likes

How many weeks til Myers takes another rest and comes in at the expense of another kid?

LEADERSHIP

1 Like

Wow.

Just ■■■■■■■ wow.

1 Like

We just lost a winger in Guelfi so McKenna could play there. Or alternatively Baguley fwd

Myers: “Put me in coach, I just flaming love learning so much.”

2 Likes

McEnroe said it best

How Worsfold sees it

IN:

2 Likes

The Club are making it really farking hard to give a ■■■■ come game time each week.

3 Likes