O M G! (Oh Matt Guelfi!) Here's the team - ESSENDON v HAWTHORN MCG , 2:10pm Sat. May 5

No wonder why this club is where it is at the moment. This selection panel / coaches / club have obviously given the season away and are playing for draft picks. Just ridiculous!

Just how stiff was Jerrett to be dropped? An almost impossible achievement at Essendon.

5 Likes

Draper should have come in

1 Like

I wish that was true.

Im just deciding whether to be like the Blitz pack and spew up over myers…or not

Bruest is taking Baguley to the last line of defence and will kick his 3rd goal into the top deck of the southern stand with 12 seconds to go in the first quarter to extend the lead to 35 pts as Baguley watches on lying prone on the grass after falling over in a one-on-one.

14 Likes

We don’t even know how to tank properly.

Okay, Mutch is still in, if Guelfi comes back next week we might forgive Woosha a little, but it won’t be straight forward.

McKenna is back in the side and in the next 2 weeks we are going to have:

Raz, Green and Colyer become available. I imagine Travis will get a run in the 2’s to find some form before he gets back in, maybe Walla gets a rest at some point.

And what about Langford and Clarke? Against less heavy duty forward lines Ridley should get a chance too.

On the chopping block: Bags (Guelfi), Myers (Langford or Clarke), Ambrose (Ridley or dare I say it Brown).

Big experienced body’s vs the newbies who will be the future.

If and when we give up on this season, it could get a lot more interesting, with Draper and Zerk also coming into contention.

2 Likes

I’d like to take this moment to ask that we how our heads for Jackson Merrett

5 Likes

Perhaps it is just gross incompetence then?

I’ve had faith in Myers for so long, I’m not stopping now.

If he has a game like he did vs Port, you all better be writing Woosha an apology Monday morning.

7 Likes

Surely Myers must have some photos of Woosha in a compromising position?? I cant not believe Guelfi is out

I don’t understand the meltdown in here. You’d have to be pretty ■■■■■■ stupid to think Myers wasn’t coming back in. He was listed as ‘rested’ FFS and as DKP will no doubt be in here telling us at some point tonight, no0one drops Myers but himself.

If Guelfi is truly rested than its actually a sensible decision. But the fact he’s named for the VFL is odd. You’d have to think Guelfi will be the carry over emergency so won’t play either game.

Baguley staying in is the really disappointing call for mine.

1 Like

and if he has a game like the dogs ??
will you chop your head off as an apology to stop us from having to put up with your incompetence ??

Meh

As this is the internet, I can claim I have no head and you have no evidence to the contrary.

3 Likes

Dear Woosha
No, we haven’t enjoyed the “exciting games” and please don’t try to continue to do that.

4 Likes

This is farked

meh is right.
the best way too look at it is, it’s gonna be another loss and another nail in worsfolds coaching coffin at the efc.

the positive about a loss i guess.

What the serious ■■■■ is going on…