Official EFC defeats West Co.ke Eagles. Fish kickin frenzy

Went to the game and was astounded at the forward pressure that we applied.Westcoke backs were crapping their pants,as were their forwards at times.However as like last week against Geelong,the freaking commentators are just saying how crap the opposition played and not giving Essendon sufficient praise

1 Like

Wow, finally a functioning dangerous forward line, first time since 2000 IMO
Finally people putting brutal near Essendon in a sentence
Finally belief
Finally a hard team to break into

I am starting to get seriously impressed. Parrish kick to Tippa at CHf was absurdly accurate, Parrish hardball get and handball to Fanta to goal equally crazy. His skill level and intensity for guy his size is unbelievable. Well done everyone involved with him.
Great Zaka realised how much he loves footy. Jobe was very good, Zac keeps supplying good ball. Loui excellent, silver lining on wada ordeal. Joe game breaking, fanta heart breaking (for others) TIppa scaring defenders with or without ball. Hurley the MAN. McKenna repaying faith. Dea and hartley too. Kelly amazing. Green giving us a lot.
Seems like Bellie, Hocking, Stants, Bird, benny all depth players now. Had their moments in careers but never imagined them premiership players.

A few clangers in game, other teams will hurt us for those, maybe even fatally.
Bit puzzled - we seem to have won centre clearances easily, yet were only plus 2 inside 50. Or was it cause ball stayed in 50 a long time? What happens to clearances that donā€™t go inside 50?

1 Like

All these fish puns are giving me a haddock.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s nothing compared to Richmond fans when we leave them floundering next week

Iā€™m watching the replay now as they make fun of his name. Fanta has represented Bully Zero in the past and spoken about how he was bullied as a kid because of his name, not that thereā€™s any malice in it but yeah.

My brotherā€™s name is Orazio. Horatio is the english equivalent.

1 Like

Hope we put Richmond out of their close game misery by doing them by 15 goals

31 Likes

Nothing better than giving it to that arrogant c*** Mitchell!!

On a negative note, I really thought we didnā€™t have flog supporters, but the guy sitting behind me (with a young daughter mind you) kept giving it to our players (even though we were +60 pts up for most of the 2nd half) because at times they would go backwards and sidewaysā€¦(when it was always the right option to switch the play)ā€¦
And worst of all, had the audacity to give it to Jobe every time he touched the ballā€¦saying he was slow and finishedā€¦
If you bag Jobe you may as well hand back your membershipā€¦Jobe can do whatever he likes until he retires as far as iā€™m concernedā€¦

7 Likes

We smashed Collingwood ANZAC day, MEDIA: How bad are Collingwood? Sack Bucks chatter
We smashed Geelong MEDIA: How bad are Geelong?
We smashed the Eagles MEDIA:How bad are the Eagles?

We are definitely under the radar, I wonder what they will say when we smash Richmond this week?

3 Likes

Iā€™m torn, between beating them but 80 points or one point. I hear gerry Harvey is stocking up on microwaves, JUST in case

2 Likes

Great thread title change, only just noticed

Donā€™t you mean oystered on your own pilchard?

6 Likes

Richmond will be dubbed bad, of course. They have lost 4 in a row but the comp is pretty even these days so not all that telling about a teamā€™s ability. We wont be taken too seriously unless we hold a top 4 spot for a while which probably wont happen this season.

Can someone please put a link up for a replay.

I cod a sword fish puns were banned. What are you herring up in Dubbo HM?

I have heard Richmond are all at sea. Wouldnā€™t miss it for squids.

1 Like

Iā€™m good with flying under the radar, works in our favour.

2 Likes

Media still hasnā€™t quite got the hang of positivity about EFC after 4yrs of being told to write negatively about us

3 Likes

Fixed. You guys need to skate back on track

5 Likes

I concur, even woosha had a dig in his opening address post match to members about that. He was really pleased we backed up with a win, and reading between the lines he basically said fark the media.

1 Like