Official EFC defeats West Co.ke Eagles. Fish kickin frenzy

yeah…how do we listen?

Listen how do we, yeah?

2 Likes

Anyone see joey try to kick it mid air out of the ruck contest? The confidence on him is crazy

6 Likes

This thread is blitz glory days good.

4 Likes

What the other guys said

this Sun 1pm time-slot is a challenge when you live in the ME. However - kids were dressed and ready for school (yes, there’s school here on Sundays) at 06:10am for the bounce - never as easy to get them out of bed!! they got chocolate cake for breakfast - happens as often as we’re ahead by 10 goals at 1/2 time…
this is the repaying of faith time. It’s not easy for the little ones - for a good few years complaining why their grandfather had to pick the losing team and saying that I always promise them things will get better next year with no results.
HAPPY TIMES…

12 Likes

Sharking my lines? How cod you?

1 Like

Deserves a good smackerel over the head

2 Likes

Looks like we have an answer to the question : Wonder what would happen if we started winning the ball out of the center?

5 Likes

ALL OF THE GOAL.

We won the centre clearances and still only entered the fifty 49 times. Only once more than WCE. Much work to do yet.

Luckily that forward line is Elite Elite.

3 Likes

Eelite?

3 Likes

I hake it when people do things like that.

1 Like

Oystered on my own petard

6 Likes

The Fox Footy commentary team was utterly abysmal. Danny can’t pronounce any non Anglo name correctly & DB & JB spent the entire game pulling each other’s chains.

3 Likes

From 15 minutes into the last? Seriously, like last week against Geelong I was just expecting them to make a charge & I didn’t relax until the last when my focus shifted to preserving the much needed percentage boost.

3 Likes

I reckon if huddo was calling it when joe scored that goal from the ruck it’d be a classic.

instead we get sandy and the wisdom of a walking vegetable in jono brown.

8 Likes

Fish puns? Really Blitz? Really?

Look, if you’re going to pun, just…

Just…

Mullet over and let minnow when you get over it.

■■■■, I took the bait.

8 Likes

Watching the replay, I tell you what, one of these days we are going to absolutely slaughter a team (100+) if we keep up this level of intensity and attack.

7 Likes

Underliked

Well, we play FarkCarlton later on in the year. Fingers crossed!!