Official EFC defeats West Co.ke Eagles. Fish kickin frenzy

One thing that did concern me was how many of their misses were easy set shots. Despite our dominance they still had plenty of chances to put scoreboard pressure on.

Looney had to dominate the rucks against those two ruckman and to his credit he did and gave us first use, much different to the week before. This week against Nankervis will be a harder task so hopefully he can at the very least nullify him

Even still, we played exceptionally well in that second quarter than Hartley would have nearly gotten frost bite. Hope we bring that same tackling intensity this week against Richmond, theyā€™ll go to water at the slightest bit of pressure.

1 Like

Iā€™d rather us lose every week and savage each other if wins like this turn into pun threads

9 Likes

Sorry, my fault, swipe to text mutilation

Well I do know what Buckley would have said to McGuire after Anzac Day. Something like ā€œIā€™m feeling a bit flat, Edā€

2 Likes

Coddamn, Baguley has come good over the last few weeks. He was positively turbot-charged during the first half this week in particular perched across the half-back line. After all the carping on here, eel be well pleased with his output of late.

2 Likes

and it continuesā€¦:angry:

Nice one Ivan !

I like chilling out early on a Sunday afternoon by listening to the radio. Iā€™ve noticed this pattern.

If Essendon play Saturday arvo/Saturday night then preview the Sunday games.

If Essendon is playing the Sunday game then review the Saturday arvo/Saturday night games.

Iā€™ve thought Bags has been pretty good the last few weeks, or more to the point I havenā€™t really noticed him which must mean heā€™s been doing a good enough job. He was poor the first 4 rounds but has fought back. With an eye to the future Iā€™m hoping we can develop one or two small defenders to take his spot.The end does come quickly for 30+ year olds. Hoping McNiece can earn a spot soon again.

You would rather we were battered every week?
That just leaves me, as a fellow support who wants to see victories as often as possible, absolutely floundering.

14 Likes

Donā€™t be so koiā€¦ tell us what you really thinkā€¦

1 Like

He needs to whiting up.

1 Like

I noticed that tooā€¦ Just like replays of Essendon games on Fox are usually in the middle of the night.

Same people keep carping on.

1 Like

FINISH THEM!

He called him a ā€œgood blokeā€

After watching the replay I still think the main issue is the kick coming out from within the oppositions 50m arc. Seems that once we are away we are deadly, but we seem to turn it over a lot on the half back flank which results in the ball being pumped back into the opposition 50.

1 Like

Yes, but at least there seemed to be some other options being used instead of the same old bang it long to the right hand side. Starting to come together nicely.

Anyone else go to the game, then go home and watch the replay to feel we were far more dominant at the ground than from TV views?

6 Likes

Watched the replay, Fark Dermi is the biggest flog on the planet how do they even allow him in the box. Like someone said earlier do triple M have a replay of the broadcast. I cant handle this flog for one more minute.

5 Likes