Official EFC defeats West Co.ke Eagles. Fish kickin frenzy

Anyone else think Eleni is ****ing stunning??

2 Likes

8/10

Certainly streets ahead of Razor Ray.

14 Likes

what did she have there on her stomach under her shirt? a small loudspeaker?

I donā€™t mind Dermie. Heā€™s a big Conor McKenna fan which I thought was interesting, talking about him from early in the game. Heā€™s also a big fan, grudgingly but genuinely, of how we are playing right now.

2 Likes

Kind ofā€¦ at the ground it was easy to forget how many shots WCE missed, and it seemed we were in cruise control after the main break. The replay showed the Weagles kept coming at us the whole game, and that we were pretty wasteful too, but it was good to see we kept taking risks.

1 Like

l reckon our gameplan is actually economical in terms of fatigue. The forward 50 entries are the most efficient in the league, which means opposition defences have to work harder to get out of the D50. That means our forwards are working harder to lock the ball in, but our defence is getting a bit of a breather, but of course these are relative. Teams have to work harder and chase longer, if you can impose your game plan on them, via the scoreboard.

How good are @robharding21 breakdowns on our tackle plays. :heavy_check_mark::+1::ok_hand:

6 Likes

Interesting factoid (rumouroid):
Back in the day, Dermott used to contribute financially to the IRA.

The Connor love is unsurprising.

1 Like

Hadnā€™t seen this posted yet.
When Corgis attack.
https://twitter.com/EssendonFC/status/866961051664789505?s=09

Ah yes, but was it the whitebait ?

I was thinking that one thing in our favor is that we are mixing up our playersā€™ positions so much.
Our key mids are spending a lot of time on the bench or fwd/back, so while I understand they are still building endurance it should reduce injuries/fatigue later in the season. Of course if they are rested/injured we have plenty of understudies on hand.

1 Like

Racist, Albie. Sorry, just trolling.

Actually, that opens up a whole new compleat angle.

The way Tippa pelagics thereā€™s no need to cast about looking for someone whoā€™ll lure them in and strike. He reels them in and goes right in with the tackle, doesnā€™t just swivel around and coral them.

And in the Hurley burley up the guts thereā€™s no need to bother with the gaff once the game was on ice.

Sorry to be so tedious but you signed up for this by logging on and they do say - caviar emptor.

1 Like

Well Iā€™ve obviously got you hooked.

nah, BJ call him a ā€˜weak campaignerā€™ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

sorry, Joey I donā€™t know, I was referring to when BJ gave away the 50ā€¦ my bad

WTAF?? How dare you?

Love your passion WOB, ā€¦ but dude, seriously, you wonā€™t be with us long if you keep up that dietary regime, ā€¦ and I for one would miss your rants.

Look after yourself a bit better mate.

Weā€™ve all gotta die of something

Yeah, but from something manly, like being caught in a combine harvester or eaten by a crocodile, surely?

6 Likes