Official EFC defeats West Co.ke Eagles. Fish kickin frenzy

Was it the dirty I’ve Mitchell gave him which bj gave away that free for

A few weeks ago a number were saying we are too slow. Amazing what a few weeks can do.

Amazing what changing old slow players out for young speedy players does

5 Likes

BJ gave one, one was on the wing for a bump off the ball, and joey gave lip to the umpire.

He’s a colour blind Richmond fan. We seem to have a couple of them.

1 Like

To be honest I doubt he would have got a call up anyway. His goals have nothing to do with rucking and Luey is clearly preferred there, and I doubt they would replace Stewart and sacrifice his athleticism/mobility for a lumbering ruckman.

If Hooker is injured however, he may be a chance.

2 Likes

McKenna is responsible for a fair bit of that increase in pace.

8 Likes

And more Female umpires, they seem a lot better!

7 Likes

That first half of football was sensational. Did enough in the second half to keep the lead, but clearly took the foot off. Great contribution from the whole team, they are starting to hunt in packs and tackle with the intent to bury the opposition. Pressure was great again. Jobe looked like his old self.

I thought tippa was kidding himself with that shot from 55+, I said as much at the ground. I will happily eat those words, never want him to give it off again after that.

Daniher two weeks in a row 5 goals, the defenders are starting to worry about him and it allows others to get free also. Both Daniher and Raz with over 20 goals. Remember when our leading goalkicker for the year had 30. Good to have some dangerous forwards.

6 Likes

Eat a bag of fkn sht you absolute cvnts west coke

42 Likes

And his bandwagon is all mine and @BakerWasAStar with cameos from @ivan. They were articulate I said ■■■■ you he plays to the haters.

3 Likes

Get on the plane and ■■■■ off back West ya ■■■■■

1 Like

Most of his goals have come directly from the ruck!

1 Like

How do we access a replay? I couldn’t watch the game today😩

2 Likes

Joey D gets us up and going 2 weeks in a row. Set up the win with an electric first quarter. Unstoppable right now.

1 Like

The forward line is just such a perfect balance.

Stewart wasn’t able to really get into it today, but he still layed 6 tackles, and still made sure that McGovern / Yeo etc always had to take an opponent.

The fact that our three smalls are so dangerous and apply so much pressure, we can afford the three talls.

Massive win, so much to like.

28 Likes

Only Joe can make the worst kick you’ve ever seen land right in a teammates lap

Was worried about Etihad but we made it look big. What a forward line but the who was that midfield? So consistent across the board. Whoever was in there seemed to do well. An amazing performance I’ll enjoy all week!

2 Likes

Mitchell the p:rick kicked his calf going for the Corkie, therefore BJs 50.
Fingers crossed.
Commentators did mention the ex dorks cheap shot too - maybe Match review will make us even happier

1 Like

Sam Mitchell number 2. Second best

1 Like