Official EFC defeats West Co.ke Eagles. Fish kickin frenzy

Close?

By far our best, others may be more important (Joe, Hurls) but zach is by far our best.

1 Like

So, back to Nancy, might need the laundry service after that win

10 Likes

We’ve met so djr knows it wasn’t me.
and i’ve always said i never yell at players at a game, and eve going back to before the stanton incident, there were plenty of sections of essendon supporters who’d lay the boot into the players and club way more than i do, now that says somethig.

I used to the love the good old chest nut, kick it long, when the team fumbled around with it.
then on the occassions they kicked it long it’d be, why’d you kick it there for.

ps Also I’ve also only ever really said Mckenna shouldn’t be in the side.
Merrett i was saying in his first year he is the best disposal player we have
Heppell i’ve always liked
Daniher i was one of the few defending him last year

so I know some like to have a crack at me cos it’s their only fun time, but at least get the players right that i’d have criticised first

7 Likes

Solid win. That second qtr was great to watch

Absolutely brilliant that the ■■■■ was boo’d every time he went near it.

4 Likes

Best game our midfield has played for a long long time.

Was a delight to watch.

1 Like

You know what the best part of this side? Its the younger boys driving this club forward not the banned guys coming back (although they do help)

14 Likes

Mitchell getting booed all day was fantastic. I’d have given Goddard full permission to give away 5 free kicks if it meant that scumbag got what was coming to him.

12 Likes

Clunk hooker today.
Daniher produced his best performance of the year to date imo. But he still has more to give.

Was secretly hoping would be a shoot out daniher and kennedy after they both kicked goals early.

Zaharakis was good again. Has lifted since stanton dropped.

Green, fantasia, Tippa are all so dangerous and smart with the footy.

We will have our best spread of goal kickers 20+ in years.

Where?

We disagree a lot but you don’t deserve to be tarred with a “will even bag Zerrett” brush.

1 Like

Booing of mitchell was all class, could here it so clearly on tv.

Most times ive seen mitchell caught holding the ball. Dermie making up excuses for him.

9 Likes

Loved it. Definitely worth it

Are you in Aisle 35? Around row K?

Just a throwaway gag/dig. Nothing to it.

I was at the game today. This side is developing into a big threat! Big improvements by O’Connor and Zacka. Loved their defense, endevour and overall ball movement. Look out for the big improving Bombers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s cool but I’ll still give DKP a little pat on the back.

3 Likes

Tippa running doen mitchell was a thing of beauty.

Thr only problem i had with goddards cheap shot on him was thst he didnt lay him out.

I dont know what he did to hooker when cale took a mark in front of him but i though Hooker was going to drop him

Loved the crowd giving it to Mitchell and loved Goddard and Hooksy getting into him. The 50m was well worth it.

Awesome win and now to back it up next week and put Richmond to the sword.

3 Likes

Well KB has said Daniher will be the best player in the comp in 2 years so some of the commentators are

1 Like