Official EFC defeats West Co.ke Eagles. Fish kickin frenzy

I think the anger towards Bitchell stemmed from the Tippa action early on. Tippa got up and was a very angry man after whatever went on there

1 Like

Hooker has a bad cork from this game I think. Mitchell has a rep for lifting knee and deliberately putting it into someone’s thigh to give them a cork. I think when Cale took the mark, Mitchell hit him with his hips onto Cale’s thigh and kind of flipped him over. Cale clearly not happy cos he already had corkie, maybe from Mitchell already.

1 Like

yeah could someone um point us all in the right direction of a replay pretty please :slight_smile:

To clarify, just in case, Hooker’s (apparent) injury happened inside the 50, not on the wing when he went nuts.

Obviously he ran the game out, albeit a bit slower.

Yep.

■■■■ mitchell anyway.

Little rat ■■■■.

Easiest way to overlay Triple M Commentary over the replay?

Great win. Conor’s best game

1 Like

I thought mitchell deliberately tripped hooker in that incident. Who knows that little flog has a number of dirty tricks in his bag. It was great to see him buried and not have any space to work in.

2 Likes

Also pretty obvious that none of his new Eagle mates want to stick up for him.

3 Likes

I thought we were backing it up this week after beating Geelong.
Next week must be a back up of a back up.

J Daniher is the #1 match-up nightmare in the AFL right now.

16 Likes

That is the standard from here on in. The pressure all across the ground was fantastic. If they can repeat that consistently we will go a long way.

2 Likes

accidentally injuring someone is one thing but to do it on purpose is the lowest form of athlete.

Mitchell is that low dog.

I remember him intentionally sinking his knee into Fyfe’s thigh a few years back which effected him for quite a while.

Again, Mitchell is a low dog

9 Likes

Oh - you mean like Jobe, BJ, Heppell, Myers, Kelly, Bags and Luey?
Does dropping Stanton make us a fast team suddenly?
Blitz

3 Likes

People are thinking that the booing was solely related to the browlow. Lol

2 Likes

hocking howlett?

I think myers has been a liability for us.

kelly isn’t slow.

Stop insulting dogs :grinning: Mitchell is a slimy turd !

4 Likes

My favourite thing today was that we tackled to cause pain.

5 Likes

Just starting to watch it myself. I’m going to bash my own head in listening to Dermie waffling on.

Is there anyone who likes to hear himself talk more?

1 Like

Just watching the presser and an observation.
NICK OFF GREG DENIM!!!
Thought woosha should have done this to him