Official Game Day thread - round 6 vs Freo

People are posting everywhere today: we need one place for everything, that isn’t the ■■■■■■ Vic.

Conditions perfect for footy, not a blistering hot day like last year.

Looking forward to it.

This was said last week but I think it’s worth saying - match thread should be started 20 mins before the game when subs/late changes are announced. Bouncedown isn’t for 2.5 more hrs??

Peeto has changed since he was delisted

Dell, moments before not doing something.

Riolio, typically pleased with everything

He makes that jumper look good.

Never been so happy to hear Dwayne Russel’s voice commentating the GC v Crows game, because it means he’s got nothing to do with us.
On that, anyone who who is commentating today’s game?

Hooker forward and Carlisle back!!

Element of surprise

This was said last week but I think it's worth saying - match thread should be started 20 mins before the game when subs/late changes are announced. Bouncedown isn't for 2.5 more hrs??

i said it and got shouted down.

Stop living in the past man :wink:

On the train headed for YT’s apartment in subi. He’s a hipster. The arnadale train line is good value. At least you can normally get away with a few tins on the train

Have just hooked up with PETER PAUL to have the essendon song on repeat for after the game at THE VIC. See ya’s there

Hooker Shiraz cracked open

Hooker Shiraz cracked open

a fine vintage

On train heading in. Not many Freo on train from north so far

Anyone going to a decent place to watch it in the ascot vale area.? Is windy hill a viable option?

I heard your dad went to a restaurant and ate all of the food in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant.

Tuna salad