Official Game Day Thread Vs Bulldogs, in some year before 2023

I hope you have the day off tomorrow.

1 Like

Daniher, Green and Fantasia are all gone so weā€™ll win.

1 Like

Well Captain , if we win today, you will be considered the reason our fortunes have turned, and it will be mandatory for toy to attend all future games as the official BBlitz lucky charm.

2 Likes

let them go for collingwood, but they have to be a skinhead at the same time.

I want two things:

1 - Reid to get through unscathed

2 - starting back six of Reid, Redman, Ridley, LAV, McGrath and Kelly. And for it to also end the game that way.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Enjoy Jack - Iā€™m quietly confident that we will be competitive.
Hopefully youā€™ll be celebrating later this afternoon!

1 Like

And toothless

Seems things have been said behind closed doors. Players had to see disturbing video of their failings. A senior player have been kinda dropped - well subbed.

Anyway, itā€™s really about the players and coaches going out there today and play 4 quarters of genuine effort. Plus a decent dose of good skills and smart football.

It gives you something to build on.

1 Like

ok whos going to be the spare dogs payer in our F50 that will have 9 intercept marks ā€¦anyone?

we will outnumber them around the ball then kick it aimlessly

will there be any run and carry out of the back halfā€¦

how many throws will the bulldogs have in the game that dont get penalised.

so much to look forward to!

4 Likes

If we cant prevent that easy exit from our fwd lineā€¦thenā€¦expect a 20 goal loss against these guys.

Iā€™ve got my popcorn at the ready.

WE. ARE. ESSENDON! | Round 21 2021 - YouTube

You know who that player will be. PLUS about 15 too highs.

Iā€™ve got a good feeling about this game. Thatā€™s what worries me. My sons team won their first game today by a point and he was best on ground. He wears 13. Big game from Cox today. What an omen. Bombers by 1 point.

4 Likes

Can I apologise in advance for none of this stuff happening? soz.

Bulldogs by 88

2 Likes

Optimistic i like it

If it turns out to be a 100 goal shoot out and we win by a point Iā€™ll be happy.

Fark defensive efforts, I wanna be entertained!

Time to do my last minute get excited and change my tip to us.

1 Like

Not that Iā€™d wish an injury on anyone, but if heā€™s going to be hobbling off the ground Iā€™d prefer it was in the first five minutes rather than waiting til the end of the game.

Also, watching the VFL game WB #67 looks like Weightman from the back. I got excited and thought he was playing VFL and the seniors wouldnā€™t have to put up with him.

2 Likes