Official matchday thread v Pompous

Also, Williamson, Rosebury and Foot

you know who has a really solid routine? francis. 3 steps launch 60 metres.

but the serious answer, just copy what begley does.

1 Like

I watched him warm up against the dogs. He was doing trick shot handballs over his head. Seems to think zero effort is required and everything will just click.

Got off the plane from sydney this morning and headed straight in. Still in all my beer soaked victory gear

2 Likes

top up with some 24 nuggs?

Got into Southern Cross and it was pretty empty (compared to the Dons vs Port game a few weeks ago). Don’t think we’re looking at too big a crowd today.

Crikey!!

Hope I’m wrong!

You’ll like it more when you’re a bit older.

2 Likes

He is honestly the most frustrating player on our list

Half arses warming up like he does during the game.

Be a d!ckhead in your day to day life. But FFS switch on at training / on game day

1 Like

I am starting to wonder if a win is any good for EFC?

Here we are, born to be kings
We’re the princes of Etihad
Here we belong, fighting to survive
In a world with the darkest AFL powers…

Dons by 5 goals.

Happy clapper here, Big win coming up, wish I could be there to watch it.

3 Likes

Lol actually did at sydney airport

As of right now there would be barely 10k in the stadium…

Cheer squad making a reference to Goddard “ we are not pointing the finger” really???!

Hard to overcome the heaving feeling of lactose intolerance with some smells, cheese has that in spades. especially the ‘nice cheeses’ that smell like your vomit did back in those days.

1 Like

Cooney on the big screen saying he thinks itll be a darw cos he csnt seperate them hahah…

The way both teams are going , can we just float that idea to both team before the game, see if they will both take 2 pointd and just call the game off haha.

I swear we are the only club that shows some stupid #respect video before our home games.

Looking at both teams stats across the 2018 season we are much the same. As bad as each other.

WOB to drive through the banner.