Officially Unofficial Interim Brownlow Thread

Watson will finish top 5.

Screw that. Jobe to win.

Screw that, Jobe gives Jobe the medal.

$21 for Hibbo in the Dons minus Jobe market. Done.

1374197_10151851876989356_1403580536_n.p

Am I the only one that is ■■■■■■ that they don't seem to be using Jobe in any of the promo stuff pre-blownlow.

Be interesting who gets the 3 votes against Adelaide, Jobe or Howlett?

Be interesting who gets the 3 votes against Adelaide, Jobe or Howlett?

3-Howlett

2-Watson

1-Hocking

$21 for Hibbo in the Dons minus Jobe market. Done.

I'm on this too.

Am I the only one that is ■■■■■■ that they don't seem to be using Jobe in any of the promo stuff pre-blownlow.

Lol, was just going to say how nice it was to see them use Jobe as the presenter for round 1. Seem to be using a different winner each week, unlikely see Hird then.

Don't ask me why I still follow him:

[twitter]@Culbert_Report[/twitter]

Here's hoping this year's Brownlow winner wasn't infused with AOD - a drug banned by WADA. #Brownlow

Jobe another 2 votes. Surely he'll get 3 for the Saints game.

What are the odds on Hirdy presenting a round? $2m to 1? We could have used it to pay off the fine. 

Here's hoping this year's Brownlow winner wasn't infused with AOD - a drug banned by WADA. #Brownlow

■■■■ I hate that ■■■■. 

Yeh I'd rather someone that belted another person severely wins it... oh wait.

Dane Swan is a real, genuine ■■■■■■■■. Who’d have thought?

Still got a medal for it.

Dane Swan is a real, genuine ■■■■■■■■. Who'd have thought?

What did he do?

Jobe gets 3 against Saints. On a total of 7 now.

Cotchin and J.Selwood leading with 8 each after rd 4. Jobe 2nd.

Lol, was just going to say how nice it was to see them use Jobe as the presenter for round 1. Seem to be using a different winner each week, unlikely see Hird then.

Yes, I will concede that there was a nice token Jobe moment for round one. The problem for me was when they were showing there favorites before the count (and on almost every talk back show I've seen), Jobe never got a look in. Seems to be a common theme from the 'experts', I almost feel like Jobe is a bit taboo. ■■■■■ me. 

This is an official meeting of the Commission. What odds they announce the “Essendon players can walk” clause during one of the breaks?