Old games on vhs tapes

Guys

I am trying to find anyone who may have old games taped directly from the tv, for home and away games only from 1983-1992, BUT live interstate.

The reason i ask about interstate people is because, compared to Melbourne, who only got a tv replay on a Saturday night, different states often got a live match of the day each Saturday.

So, if anyone can possibly assist me, then i would love to hear from you

thank you

I can’t help you but was that always the case? Are you just after Essendon games or any Saturday afternoon game that was televised live interstate.

I can't help you but was that always the case? Are you just after Essendon games or any Saturday afternoon game that was televised live interstate.

Only since 2002 have we had games televised live (pay tv) each saturday, prior to that, there were replays only on a Saturday afternoon.

I am after games for any teams that were televised live interstate.

4 Boxed VHS sets
Back to Back 83/84 Essendon
The Passion to Play. AFL all teams
Classic Collectibles. Magic Moments, Electrifying 80’s, Sensational 70’s. All AFL teams
The Passion to Play. As told by players
Also 29 individual VHS tapes 80’s and 90’s Essendon Games and VFL 1909-1945 (black & white)

Free to a good home/s.
Pick up situated Surfcoast or can meet in Geelong Sunday 20th Dec.
Fark Carlton

3 Likes

Cool collection.

I have a VHS tape on Terry Daniher that I’ve never watched, picked it up at a market or something, that I will give for free…I’ll even pay postage, to anyone who promises to transpose it to digital for the masses.

1 Like

What’s VHS?

Seriously though, does anyone still own one? How would it connect to the new TVs?

The guy who does all the cricket stuff on Twitter still has a heap of VHS (for obvious reasons), the amount of time he must have spent on that, ■■■■ me!