Ollie Wines

Little more than a glorified Ricky Dyson

I dont rate him anywhere near good enough to throw the house at.

He’s good, sure, very good even, but not that good.

Rumour is that Ken Hinkley did actually throw a house at him once. It disintegrated upon contact with his monstrous thighs.

So he comes with a third round pick then!

Haha, no, gun in the making. Clearance machine

Huge head.

Welcome to Essendon as pick 1 in the PSD!

Lol. Dreaming.

Think what Treloar cost Collingwood… would cost at least that.

Lol. Dreaming.

Think what Treloar cost Collingwood… would cost at least that.

One can dream!

Looks a little too much like Nudge from Hey Dad for mine

2 Likes

Need to start building a real vibe around this guy for 2018. If anyone sees him on the street, start getting into his ear. Contract expiring and he is the tank we need. With Port spending all their $$$ on short term fixes, I would hope we are preparing a godfather offer to stick it up them and pay them back for ■■■■■■■ us over with Ryder.

13 Likes

His 7th in the Power B and F was a big surprise - had a really good year and was spreading better from the contest - he added a stronger outside influence to his game.

Was thinking this the other day. Getting Stringer for S.F.A. would make me feel a lot better about them acting like ■■■■■ when we lost Crameri. Stealing Wines of Port would just feel like Karma.

Me: “Hey Ollie, I’m Paul Peos from the internet. I reckon you should come to Essendon.”

Ollie: “Where do I sign?”

27 Likes

Pfftt

Name drop Blitz and you will get an instant signature

He’ll want to know your average number of likes

2 Likes

i dont want at the club simply because i cant stand lookin at the shape of his head

2 Likes

Get @Bacchusfox to sweet talk him. I hear he’s good at that.

3 Likes

If that doesn’t get him to sign then I don’t know what will!

1 Like

This!!! Fits our targetted age demographic (only 23), ranked 17th for total centre clearances in 2017, is an inside contested bull. Want.

• p.s. Can’t stand Port. We owe those ■■■■■■■.
3 Likes