Oops, maybe a $2 Million fine for "bringing the game into disrepute"?

There is no way that two execs this senior would be marched out for some relationship reason. No way. There is something else here.

They probably were involved in serious corruption or something and the afl strategically leaked the sexual allegations as a red herring.

10 Likes

But Hird wasn’t the man in char-- oooh, I get it.

1 Like

8 Likes

And THIS is the institution preaching about integrity for the last four years.

What a joke.

6 Likes

You don’t get marched out for porking your secretary.

9 Likes

Yep.

Not that I give a hoot about this, but if two (or 4) people are breaking some kind of company policy, shouldn’t all four be fired? Or is this a case of non-consent? Because it should be one, or the other. And if names are named, then 4 names should be named - or it’s non-consent.

1 Like

Didn’t Caro first publish the secretary story? She had it strategically leaked to her. I’m telling you, it’s all a front. There’s is something way more serious here and the guy probably doesn’t even have a ■■■■■■■ secretary.

5 Likes

How pathetic if that’s all there is to it. Since when is it illegal for 2 consenting adults to have an affair?

12 Likes

When you’re covering up something far more serious.

1 Like

I believe this case is slightly different. According to my understanding, they have been accused of using their positions in order to gain sexual favours (allegedly).

AFLW plunged into crisis.

Gill - “I never “injected” anyone”.

16 Likes

I’d be reasonably confident that what its being sold as, isn’t really what it is.

4 Likes

Optics!
The chickens have come home to roost

So the fact there are two senior staffers gone has to imply something more at play. Or maybe Gill is just ■■■■■■ because they did what they did on his desk.

“quite separate matters” - so, a foursome then, on Gill’s desk, to which Gil wasn’t invited, even for filming (allegedly)

3 Likes

They are sending sperm samples to Germany as we speak.

13 Likes

Beat me by .5 secs redbull

Should have left out “allegedly”

1 Like

Perhaps, they had an ‘inappropriate affair’ with each other?

1 Like