Oops, maybe a $2 Million fine for "bringing the game into disrepute"?

“I had no visibility of these actions when Simon was promoted,” McLachlan said.

Well maybe you should have done your appropriate HR background checks…

5 Likes

2 Likes

I like to think Lethlean bumped into whoever it was in the elevator at AFL house, and the whole scene played out ala The Simpsons

“See you tomorrroowwwwwwwwww”

I can confirm that one of the girls in question is a citizen of Mexico. The other is from New Mexico.

4 Likes

this was the conversation Gil and Lethlean had

15 Likes

Seems most likely.

Especially if the ‘internal investigation’ found inappropriate content on their computers which always happens in these cases.

Richard Simkiss - Head of Commerical is the other one.

He had no visibility. We’re his ears blocked? Did he have a peg on his nose? Or did he just run out of cliches?

1 Like

Things that make you go hmmm!

3 Likes

Even in the press conference the press were gagging to ask about Hird. So predictable.

They were under his desk, so he couldn’t see them.

1 Like

those people that still listen to sen, can you please text and call in every rumour you hear and really drag this thing in to the gutter?

i want to watch it all burn!

Hopefully the mother of one of the injected women will call triple m to complain about the uncertainty of the substances.

18 Likes

Takes a rat to know one.

Gil was the secretary

Today is the last day this will appear in the news and papers. Enjoy it.

1 Like

That Lethlean is very shiny.

The timing of the resignations may be connected to the AFL working party review by the Sex Discrimination Commissioner, which was scheduled to report in late June. Like other AFL reviews it probably won’t be made public, but could be leaked.

The big story out of this is why won’t James Hird apologise?

2 Likes

"[quote=“GuzzLG, post:60, topic:10959, full:true”]
The big story out of this is why won’t James Hird apologise?
[/quote]

“Fall on his pork-sword”.

6 Likes