Open Daw

Majak delisted by Norf, they plan to take him as a rookie in the draft. For that reason alone I think we should pick him up.

Fark Norf.

won the GF Sprint… I’m struggling to find many other football related achievements.

won the GF Sprint... I'm struggling to find many other football related achievements.

Has nice teeth.

won the GF Sprint... I'm struggling to find many other football related achievements.

Has nice teeth.

Towelled me up in a game of junior footy once.

What’s the point

Needs an oxygen mask after running 200m

great for marketing

St Kilda should pick him up.

Allegedly.

great for marketing

Like this?

great for marketing

Maybe before the court case. But he doesn’t have that pull anymore. Natanui took over. Plus he can’t play AFL.

Fark North but seriously why is this a thread for … merge with “Who Should we NOT pick up” !

About time he was shown the Daw

a magak daw, where dreams of playing at a club that isnt a complete toilet abound

Remember that time he hooked up with Daniel Pratt’s missus, and the blitz thread made out it was Richard Pratt’s missus?

Man, that was a funny thread.

I hope the ground that he broke will pay off for the next gen of African kids, and we see more of them on the lists.

WSPHU

Then trade him to St Kilda.

Wouldn’t touch him…but, Kieran Harper, the unlucky speedster, has also got the chop from them. We have all said we need more leg speed on the ground…would we have a look?

WSPHU

for gwilt

WSPHU

for gwilt

for the likely verdict he will receive?

St Kilda should pick him up.

Allegedly.

I think it’s unlikely he has a small… Oooohh! Oh yeah they should!