Open mike - jacko jackson

He hasn’t changed much, could be a really disturbing villain in a batman movie just playing himself.

oh man that was great

Underneath all the frothing lunacy, hes got quite some valid points.

Yes he does. Problem is the media will only focus on his attacks on Mike and they will protect Mike and discredit Jacko as much as possible.

Yes he does. Problem is the media will only focus on his attacks on Mike and they will protect Mike and discredit Jacko as much as possible.

already have, day before talking about fear in the office.

Great interview. Jacko on point.

Mark Jackson is no nutter. Just a pantomime villan.

He had a goldmine in the bush not far from where I lived, and did very well. And no mistake he could play footy.

The fact so many people agree with this nutcase shows what I’ve always known.

The fact so many people agree with this nutcase shows what I've always known.

heightened sense of yourself?

He had a goldmine in the bush not far from where I lived, and did very well. And no mistake he could play footy.

he’s a textbook nutter.

Wacky Prospector?

Many years ago he headlined an event where I lived. Rocked up hours early to set up, was quiet, cool, calm … Had a few drinks with us before kickoff. He was charming and spoke well and intelligently. Come kick off time he transformed instantly into character and became the raving looney you saw last night.

Is a very, very good actor.

He looks like that Carlton bloke that is a Brisbane bloke that wore a Zaharakis on the weekend that has no neck.

heightened sense of yourself?

That’s a nice way of putting it.

He looks like that Carlton bloke that is a Brisbane bloke that wore a Zaharakis on the weekend that has no neck.
From side on looks a little like the late Kerry Packer

Pretty much the only post you make now, huh.

I reckon Mike Sheahan is alright. You might not agree with everything he ever wrote, but he is 1000% better than almost every footy writer / talking head at the moment.

I reckon Mike Sheahan is alright. You might not agree with everything he ever wrote, but he is 1000% better than almost every footy writer / talking head at the moment.

That’s like comparing footy now to in the 80s. He also didn’t have social media, mass journalism and a lot more $$$$.

He’s just as bad as most of them, maybe A bit behind he Wilson or Barett category but not far off.

Many years ago he headlined an event where I lived. Rocked up hours early to set up, was quiet, cool, calm ... Had a few drinks with us before kickoff. He was charming and spoke well and intelligently. Come kick off time he transformed instantly into character and became the raving looney you saw last night.

That’s good Darli, he can have the role of Steven Dank, when they make our movie.

Many years ago he headlined an event where I lived. Rocked up hours early to set up, was quiet, cool, calm ... Had a few drinks with us before kickoff. He was charming and spoke well and intelligently. Come kick off time he transformed instantly into character and became the raving looney you saw last night.

One of the greats: