Open Training Saturday June 25th 9.45AM

Essendon will hold an open training session for its fans this Saturday June 25th.

The session will commence at approximately 9:45am.

The Bomber Shop will be open with plenty of great deals available, while the Bomber Cafe will also be open throughout the session.

Please note: Sessions open to media will be advertised via the Communications team. Dates and times are also subject to change and we will do our best to inform of such changes. There are limited photo and autograph opportunities available.

I’m housesitting about three minutes away. Thanks boys! :slight_smile:

Anyone go, any reports?

Anyone go, any reports?

Amazing nobody even commented on it. Did anyone go? Have all the fans lost interest?
No pix on the club site ! Almost like it didnt happen. ■■■

#trexit #finallyanexodus

#trexit #finallyanexodus

Its up to our fantastic WA Bomber supporters to fly the flag for us on Thursday Night. Unless theres a #wabexit

Did this even happen???

Yes - it was very cold. Decent contingent of supporters were there, and there were really big patches of mud near the goals. Coffee from the shop was good and I was impressed with the bacon and egg wrap. Skeeta made a breof appearance but my daughter thought he looked a bit scared and didn’t want to get a photo. She did get a skeeta plush from the bombershop though on the way home.

I didn’t really pay much attention to the training, but Francis looked good and Goddard was pretty vocal during drills. Daniher kicked a goal at one stage.

I was impressed with the bacon and egg wrap.

Daniher kicked a goal at one stage.

Rating out of 10 for the wrap ?

How many shots did Joe pull to the right ?

Thx…

Coffee was good!

I was too busy chatting to people to notice many details about the training sorry :blush:

Session went for quite a while, with groups splitting up between the two grounds at different stages. I did note that Smack spent a lot of time practicing goal kicking. Laughed watching Tippa go up against Joe in a marking contest! Crowley and Dea did a few stints of running along the boundary. Were some funny comments made between team mates trying to put each other off when having shots at goal… one succeeded in making his team mate miss and said “yeah, now f*ck off back to Adelaide!” :smiley:

Coffee was good!

I was too busy chatting to people to notice many details about the training sorry :blush:

Session went for quite a while, with groups splitting up between the two grounds at different stages. I did note that Smack spent a lot of time practicing goal kicking. Laughed watching Tippa go up against Joe in a marking contest! Crowley and Dea did a few stints of running along the boundary. Were some funny comments made between team mates trying to put each other off when having shots at goal… one succeeded in making his team mate miss and said “yeah, now f*ck off back to Adelaide!” :smiley:

Great to hear Josh Jenkins is back and training with the Bombers already!

Yes - it was very cold. Decent contingent of supporters were there, and there were really big patches of mud near the goals. Coffee from the shop was good and I was impressed with the bacon and egg wrap. Skeeta made a breof appearance but my daughter thought he looked a bit scared and didn't want to get a photo. She did get a skeeta plush from the bombershop though on the way home.

I didn’t really pay much attention to the training, but Francis looked good and Goddard was pretty vocal during drills. Daniher kicked a goal at one stage.

First time Humbertiño met Skeeta was when he was about 4 and I took him to a Family Day at Windy Hill, and he walks up to Skeeta and says “I love you.” And I’m like, WTF he never says that to me!