Open training sessions

went today and it was just the 'captains run' which suited me and the kids fine. they stayed out for 30-40 minutes, had some goal kicking practice which was pretty lazy and just for a laugh. managed to see most of the players leaving the club and got a few photos and all the players spent time signing stuff for the kids and those that should know better.

it is mind boggling that most professional sports you would not be able to get to within a hundred metres of a facility or an organised training event, let alone have the opportunity to say hello and have the kids take a photo or two. will make sure we come out again to waste a few hours and have a kick on the oval.

Fletcher left early in his own car, so i guess hes out, didnt see Chappy, Hurley and Winderlic didnt appear to train, but they were on the bus.

Soft effort!  The media should be all over this.  Hopefully he matures a bit, toughens up and handles these missed games better in future years  :ph34r:

Hey guys,

My mate and I are flying over for a boys weekend on Thursday to watch the big game (my first ANZAC day since 2008, hopefully we fair much better than we did that day).

But he and I were wondering if anyone knows when or if there is going to be an open training session before the game to get a look at the boys before the match? If not where we could possibly find out from?

Much thanks in advanced,

Bk.

I believe there is the captains run at 10am on Thursday and that’s it for this week

I believe there is the captains run at 10am on Thursday and that's it for this week

Ahh thankyou, unfortunately our flight isn't until 10 that morning, oh well, looking forward to the game anyway.

What is the "captains run" ?

Its shorter than normal sessions. around 30-40 minutes or so.

Hey guys,
My mate and I are flying over for a boys weekend on Thursday to watch the big game (my first ANZAC day since 2008, hopefully we fair much better than we did that day).
But he and I were wondering if anyone knows when or if there is going to be an open training session before the game to get a look at the boys before the match? If not where we could possibly find out from?
Much thanks in advanced,
Bk.

There's also a tour of the True Value Solar Centre at 2pm if you touch down before then. I'm coming down from Brisbane and called the club asking what they had on... Had to give name and number though so it may be limited

Hey guys,
Much thanks in advanced,
Bk.

There's also a tour of the True Value Solar Centre at 2pm if you touch down before then. I'm coming down from Brisbane and called the club asking what they had on... Had to give name and number though so it may be limited

Thankyou very much! I'll definitely look into it!