Other Games Round 9

Was that a subways inside the stadium? They have a kebab stand and a subways INSIDE the stadium!

Gabba has Nandos IIRC

1 Like

Etihad had a Krispy Kreme once.

A particularly cruel taunt as it was in Aisle 43 in Dean Rioliā€™s last game.

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait for Martin to try a fend off on Hurley or Ambrose and they end up amputating his arm.

GWS have got a hefty injury list at present, a lot of young players in their midfield - Taranto, rookie listed Lloyd, first gamer Perryman.

Richmond probably expected to be on top, but canā€™t see GWS giving up easily at home.

Tigers mental fragility to come to fore later in game hopefully. At this stage they all over GWS though.

Giants falling apart in the middle canā€™t even get past centre without turning it over.

Setup for bigger lols than last week if they lose this one. Go giants.

I like how Richmond can throw the ball.

Seems a lot of teams can do that this year. They call it ā€˜knocked out in the tackleā€™ rather than a throw. Fkn joke.

The knocked out in the tackle interpretation has ruined football.

1 Like

I like the way this is going

Tigers starting to get abit wasteful

Yep, and a ā€˜gourmet pieā€™ stand and ā€˜craft beerā€™ bar (not sure if these are elsewhere but I havenā€™t seen 'em)

Lol Jack

Whatā€™s with the ground condition in this game? Did they have a rodeo there last night or something?

Amazing the quality of football Richmond can play when Vickery is no longer on their list.

3 Likes

Brandon Ellis is so incredibly richmond.

1 Like

Richmond leading by 25 points at 3 quarter time. There is only one way this game is going to go. In true Richmond style.

3 Likes

Itā€™s set up beautifully!

1 Like

FRANKLIN!

1 Like