Other UK Football - 'Don't want to be in the EPL anyway..'

Hey Benny, tell wolves to hurry up and release Sako to us, ok?

Pumped for tonight V QPR, will be a massive test!

Deadline day Monday as well.

Reid puts us up early with a free kick, but then we concede a penalty! 1-1 after 15 minutes. (Forest at Wigan)

Got done 1-0, disappointed. Think we deserved a draw, never looked like scoring though. First loss of the season and hopefully the last till christmas  :P

Just found out most of my mothers family are hardcore Forest fans.

Hey Benny, tell wolves to hurry up and release Sako to us, ok?

been offline for a bit. Obviously he ended up staying as did Kevin Doyle. Notts are sitting fairly pretty at the moment though!

...Sako scored in his first game after signing too which was nice :)

Very handy 3 points at the Reebok for Leeds last night, great 5,000 travelling support, hopefully can keep the positivity around the club going and we might be a sneaky chance. Long way to go though.

Squeezed past Barnsley 3-2, and now have middlesborough in a midweek game. That’s a huge one, because borough are struggling to get results but imo are better than that. We need to keep them down at least another week, lol. Got a few concerns, mainly that we are now getting scored against too regularly. Ironic since the concern heading into the season was our lack of strikers. Reid has smacked some cracking goals so far though from set plays, and our spread of scorers has been a welcome surprise.

Reading scored in the 96th farking minute to knock us off this morning, absolute kick in the balls that.

Good to Jesse Lingard doing well for Birmingham.

The on-loan United young gun hit 4 in his debut for the Brummies

United beat Liverpool 1-0 in the League Cup

Chicarito the scorer within a minute of the second half

Thanks West Brom for missing 2 penalties today and stretching our away wins to 11 in a row.

Sincerely,

Every Arsenal fan

We actually are incapable of putting the ball in the net. 

Not good 3 league losses in a row. 

Not good 3 league losses in a row. 

Frustrating to watch after such a promising start, it's a long season at least. Plenty can change... for better or worse.

Cloughy sacked as Derby manager

Interesting, kept an average side average with bugger all funding, not sure that warrants getting booted. 

Interesting, kept an average side average with bugger all funding, not sure that warrants getting booted.
Lost 3 games in the last 8 days and he has been there awhile now, they probably dont think he is the right man to take them to the next step.
Probably will chase a manager with EPL experience, Steve McLaren and Tony Pulis are the early favourites I believe

Lost 3 games in the last 8 days and he has been there awhile now, they probably dont think he is the right man to take them to the next step.
Probably will chase a manager with EPL experience, Steve McLaren and Tony Pulis are the early favourites I believe
I thought Brian Clough was dead...hasn't he been able to rely on old favourites who followed him round like Archie Gemmil, John O'Hare and Martin O'Neill. I'm sure there were one or two others as well.

just to rub salt in the wound, cloughy got axed after a defeat by Forest, of all clubs!! don’t worry nige, we still remember the goals you scored for us when we were top flight material. just. lol