Other UK Football - 'Don't want to be in the EPL anyway..'

McCormack nets 4 in our win over Charlton. The man is a god.

I’ll be discussing championship football with you all next season.

I'll be discussing championship football with you all next season.

Enjoy the rest of the season whilst you're up. You never know how long you'll be stuck down here. 

Enjoy the rest of the season whilst you're up. You never know how long you'll be stuck down here.
We're starting to become a yoyo club.

Must be frustrating, would still take the yoyo life over the last 10 years of Leeds life. 

Was watching this the other day, last time we played. Lost my sh*iiiiit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMkix87cDmo

Starting?

Forget this Merseyside rubbish, Elland Road will be rocking against Middlesborough tonight! Expecting a big crowd, can’t wait to listen and hopefully get a win

Another win to the good guys. 2-1 against Boro. Four wins in our last 5 games. Into the top 6 now.

Another win to the good guys. 2-1 against Boro. Four wins in our last 5 games. Into the top 6 now.

McCormack with his 7th goal in 3 games as well. Hopefully keep the run going. 

WE LOVE YOU LEEDS! LEEDS! LEEDS!

WE LOVE YOU LEEDS! LEEDS! LEEDS!

Thats the spirit! Taking 7,000 to Blackburn this week as well, farking juggernaut.

Have a bit of a soft spot for Chesterfield alot of family history in the area and my great great uncle was a goal keeper for Chesterfield in the 1920s. 

They are a yo-yo club at the moment always up and down between League 1 and 2. Currently 2nd in League 2.

Have a bit of a soft spot for Chesterfield alot of family history in the area and my great great uncle was a goal keeper for Chesterfield in the 1920s. 

They are a yo-yo club at the moment always up and down between League 1 and 2. Currently 2nd in League 2.

My boss is from Chesterfield. He follows them...mildly...but follows the Hawks really keenly. Love that crooked spire.

Leeds took 7000 fans to Blackburn but lost 1-0. Some good news though with some investment in the club to be completed in time for the January transfer window.

Leeds took 7000 fans to Blackburn but lost 1-0. Some good news though with some investment in the club to be completed in time for the January transfer window.

Disappointing result but forever in awe of our fans, best in the country. Thrilled with the investment as well, hopefully some signings that will help us sustain the push for play offs at least. Oh and hopefully they buy back Elland Road but thats another issue.

3 points against Wigan this morning for the mighty whites, McCormack with another one and maybe two, yet to be confirmed by the dubious goals panel whether it was his or Jason Pearces. On on on…

Disappointing result but forever in awe of our fans, best in the country. Thrilled with the investment as well, hopefully some signings that will help us sustain the push for play offs at least. Oh and hopefully they buy back Elland Road but thats another issue.

Aren't Leeds fans meant to be one of the three most thuggish in the country? Or is that what you mean by "best". Stallion's Millwall boys are about the worst.

Aren't Leeds fans meant to be one of the three most thuggish in the country? Or is that what you mean by "best". Stallion's Millwall boys are about the worst.
Would probably be up there in the thug department but that's still the minority.

Ive only ever felt threatened for my life once at a football game and that was at Elland Road.
Was the first time we played them after pinching Cantona off them and the crowd was feral, and the older ones were the worst. Ive been to Old Firm games and the Rome derby and they were not as vile as the hatred shown by both sets of fans towards each other.

LET EM COME LET EM COME LET EM COME
LET EM ALL COME DOWN TO THE DEN