Our Second Preference For the PSD

What’s our fall back position if we don’t take O’Meara in the PSD?

Who are we looking at using the PSD as a lever?

If the rumours of Koby Stevens are true, then I expect he is the PSD player???

I haven’t seen much of Stevens but where would he sit in the pecking order if he came to us?
Would he even be ahead of guys like Howlett, Bird and Hocking?
If not, what’s the point?

I think if someone like Stevens is totally free it’s always worth at least considering, but I would say definitely not ahead of Myers or Hocking, possibly on par with Bird and Howlett in terms of where he’d be in the pecking order.

Might be worth a look but will he be filling an area of need at all? Then again seems to have considerably more leg speed than any of the above mentioned guys.

Wouldn’t worry too much if we don’t get him tbh; seems like a good average foot soldier but that’s about it.

It’ll be Josh Green

Barry Hall.

James Stewart

I was thinking about this earlier and I’m not sure there’s anyone that really jumps out, tbh.

Stevens wouldn’t get a game for us next year but we may consider someone like Green or Matera if we’re looking to increase our small forward options and allow Tippa/Fanta/Colyer to spend more minutes in the midfield.

But even then, there’s still a lot of water to go under the bridge with the draft anyway. For instance, if we trade pick 1 for a couple of top 10 picks, we may end up selecting Ainsworth and then not be keen on a Matera/Green type anymore.

Personally, I think the only real advantage the PSD gives us is that we could get JOM for unders via a trade.

A goal kicking machine.

Caleb Marchbank, Tom Mitchell

Totally agree with Marchbank, particularly if FC are trying to screw GWS by guiding him into the PSD. Imagine a 19yo KPD for nothing and screwing FC, life would be great.

Laverde?

:#

:smiley:

Matera?

Matera?
Matera?

Is contracted until 2017, have to trade for him

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/out_of_contract_players

Maybe he meant Peter?

Matera?
Matera?

Is contracted until 2017, have to trade for him

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/out_of_contract_players

Thanks. I thought he was out of contract this year.
Farked up again! :slight_smile:

Pass or rookie.

We might not take anyone in the PSD…

Is becoming less relevant with FA in play now

Mayne?

Mayne?

F.A.