Our top 5

1. teagan lightbody

The rest.
Why stop at top 5? Let's go top 30!!

If you don’t like the question, answer your own. So I am predicting that the top 5 in our next Crichton Medal come from the 10 below, and I really hate leaving any of them out so I am naming my top 10.

Predicted Elite Players 2017.

1. Zach Merrett
  2. Dyson Heppell
  3. Hurley
  4. Hooker
  5. Watson
  6. Joe
  7. Raz
  8. Parish
  9. Walla
  10. Trav

Looking at the middle developing rung.

Potentially Elite 2017 and beyond (meaning most of these won’t be elite next year but still have potential to be later on) -

1. St Francis
  2. Laverde
  3. Langford
  4. Hartley
  5. Redman
  6. Jake Long
  7. Conor McKenna
  8. Gach
  9. Pick 1 (no pressure)
  10. Pick 18 (less pressure)

Our older players can play while the developers are developing

Very Good players

Bags, Leuy, Myers, Hocking, Stanton, Goddard, TBC, Mitch Brown, Dea?, Kelly?

Potential Very Good Players

Morgan, Ambrose

Good players

Zakka (Elite to good or less depending on the day and the opposition - so in reality only expect good and get it a lot of the time)
Howlett
Bird

35 players listed here with some depth players left out and probably another 4 to 6 players to be added next year (I’ve already included our next two top draft picks above)

I suspect it is because I am a dyed in the wool, lid off, bombers supporter, I am imagining that if we can find form quick enough and minimise injuries next year, I think we will have a cracking side, but my lid on side says if our first 2 rucks don’t fire / get injured, we still don’t kick goals at better than 50% and/or our fast players get injured we won’t be at the top of the ladder.

ALEXIS VIDAL POGBA

Thats a shampoo brand, yeah?

Iwobi
Walcott
Mustafi

Mufasa
Desmond Tutu
Warren Buffett
Wesley Snipes
Dean Jones

Crameri
Ryder
Carlisle
Hibberd
Melksham

Hooker
Hurley
Watson
Heppell
Zerrett

The first four are almost impossible to split and Merrett isn’t far behind.

Thunder Road
Jungleland
Nebraska
The River
I’m on Fire

Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
The Force Awakens
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith

Delist
Attack of the Clones
The Phantom Menace

Force awakens doesn’t count, it’s a remake.

:slight_smile:

Flame away

Orazio Fantasia will without a doubt be one of the most important players on our list in the near future. Need to sign him up for the next 10 years IMO

TOP 5 for the next 5 years

1. Hurley
  2. Hooker
  3. Daniher
  4. Heppell
  5. Merrett

The next bunch for the future…

1. Daniher
  2. Langford
  3. Merrett
  4. Fantasia
  5. Francis

As this year shows there is no such thing as a “Top Five”.

Week to week it will change, and take away 12 senior blokes and others step up.

Langford at 2…wow.

Travis Deiner
Patrick O’Bryant
Shelden Williams
Ekpe Udoh
Rodney Carney

Gotta love blitz… not much happening in the off season so someone starts a nice little conversation starter… and then the too cool for school crew have to come wreck it.

Then again, this place went to ■■■■ when some genius decided on one thread per player.

How about if you dont like a thread you just fark off, instead of crapping in it?

Gotta love blitz... not much happening in the off season so someone starts a nice little conversation starter... and then the too cool for school crew have to come wreck it.

Then again, this place went to ■■■■ when some genius decided on one thread per player.

How about if you dont like a thread you just fark off, instead of crapping in it?

pick 1.

1. MCG
  2. Adelaide Oval
  3. Eitihad
  4. SCG
  5. Gabba
Gotta love blitz... not much happening in the off season so someone starts a nice little conversation starter... and then the too cool for school crew have to come wreck it.

you don’t HAVE to

Empire Strikes Back A New Hope The Force Awakens Return of the Jedi Revenge of the Sith

Delist
Attack of the Clones
The Phantom Menace

Colyer is in our top 5 most current players imo. I reckon he’s vital