P.S. Fark Hawthorn

Freo really need the next one

Borlow just jkickes the ball to the wing where there was not a single Freo player? What the hell was he looking at?

Freo are losing this because they have no composure whatsoever and are making appalling decisions. Their goal kicking has been shocking,

Two-and-a-half wrongs make a right?

I think this might be the worst GF I've ever watched.

Geelongs complacency week one caused this ■■■■, Ross Lyon football is rubbish.

Or a captain's goal. Or one against the run of play.

wtf Pav?

ffs BIG PAV

Free choking as badly as I have ever seen a GF team.

Freo’s forward structure reminding me a lot of Esendon

Wow this is the worst game Freo could possibly play. The last GF I have seen that was this bad was the Cats/Port GF

Geelongs complacency week one caused this ****, Ross Lyon football is rubbish.

they have kicked 1.6 and 4 OOF - they could quite easily be a couple of goals up

Or a captain's goal. Or one against the run of play.

you get the feeling that the next goal is so important...

And yet they're still in it. 

LOL Ross Lyon's team.

IceTemple is the definition of glass half empty. ■■■■ me what a sook. Crack a smile buddy it’s the Grand Final, not everything has to be negative.

Ross "career coach" Lyon proving yet again he can get teams into a granny, but can't win them haha.

And to think he was head hunted

We want meatloaf

Ross "career coach" Lyon proving yet again he can get teams into a granny, but can't win them haha.
And to think he was head hunted

Our coach has just been kicked out of the competition because he oversaw one of the most controversial supplement programs in the history of Australian sport.
You bag a guy because he can get teams to the grand final???

1.6.12 is lowest halftime score since 1960.

IceTemple is the definition of glass half empty. fark me what a sook. Crack a smile buddy it's the Grand Final, not everything has to be negative.

wombat