Panic Dollars 2019: Who wants to be a Blitzcoin millionaire? (Redbull wins option to get bucket hat!)

I’m going early, Trauma Gleeson and damn the consequences

Looks like the luck of the Irish isn’t in for those with locks involving McKenna. :shamrock:

Well, that’s farkitty fark farked.

1 Like

Fark Carlton.

I did think it was me that put the kiss of death onto Guelfi… but now I’m starting to think it was you!!!

So it would seem.

I might see if Collingwood has an equivalent thread on their board and Trauma EVERYONE.

2 Likes

With your record you might have more impact on a game then Dylan Clarkes tagging / not tagging.

Here are Nervous Rates and Bonus Payments for R19 v Gold Coast Suns.

R19%20Bonus%20Payments

@Slowstu - now that game is open, could you confirm you still want to Trauma Gleeson please.

Trauma Gleeson, he won’t let me down…surely

1 Like

WHO CARES

1 Like

I know you allways say trauma isn’t best strategy, but wow that’s a big payoff. Not sure how you can match it any other way.

Can confirm.

Ditto.

Screw you conor!!

AND YOU TOO McGOVERN

1 Like

Available funds split evenly between merrett, Shiel, stringer, d Clarke and tippa

1 Like

Stress Gleeson and Guelfi please.

1 Like

Trauma is usually best strategy if you are at the bottom, not so much if you are in the lead. Yes the Trauma payout has jumped a bit - because leaders are a bit more advanced than I expected them to be at this stage.

I went from last to sitting second basically off the back of one trauma. Thanks Darcy Parish.

And I went from first to mid table off one. Thanks ambrose

1 Like