Panic Dollars 2019: Who wants to be a Blitzcoin millionaire? (Redbull wins option to get bucket hat!)

Not to nitpick chief, but check slide 2?

locks expiring in Rd3 still showing.

Edit… and 3 @Kay_Eff_See

Thanks … yes it looks a bit strange. I’ll get back to you.

EDIT: Fixed now, thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

Here are Nervous Rates and bonus payments for R5 v North

R5%20Bonus%20Payments

Been a pretty frustrating run for me. Had an anxiety on Ridley, and they dropped him, only to bring him back in the next week. Similarly, had an anxiety on Brown, and they dropped him, only to bring him back in the next week. I’m not a fan of the match selection panel.

Anyway, in before bomberstan drops the hints to see if my wonderful run of being able to pick a player only for them to be dropped for one week.

50% Stress McGrath
50% Stress McKenna

2 Likes

Stress Joe Dan all in. Cheers

3 Likes

The only Gamers with unlocked cash who can still change their investment this week are:
@dingus @Scintilla @Slowstu @Nod @nhanlon @theDJR

Big week for the last 4 Trauma investors from R1 who are still alive and hoping for payout this week. Not so good for the other 7 Trauma investors from R1 whose investments failed and can only think about what might have been.

We’ve all got a sob story @samwoods.

You deal with yours, I’ll deal with mine. :laughing:

2 Likes

YIKES

One ■■■■■■■ week, one ■■■■■■■ week, Woosha couldn’t leave Brown in for just one more ■■■■■■■ week.

Probably won’t get dropped for the season now.

3 Likes

Panic Dollars virtual assistance dog is available for those not travelling well

3 Likes

I see you Brown and raise you Ridley. Why would a coach make such a short sighted bullshit decision. The kid is best 22 for the next 10 years.

2 Likes

yeah, nah

but, but, but…

my problem/panic is more important than yours!

1 Like

Nervous Tbell 50%
Stress Patty Ambrose you beauty 50%

All available on beachcomber nervous thanks tiger.

somewhere a small marsupial just fell out of a tree

down to only 3 live trauma selections from R1

Here are draft standings based on selected team. This does not include win jackpot or best player bonuses.

$#@€!!!

4 Likes

I think it is happening again :frowning:

Well played!

2 Likes

BEST
Essendon: Shiel, Merrett, Heppell, Fantasia, McGrath, M. Brown, Guelfi