Patrick Dangerfield

This should be in the Welcome to Essendon - Patrick Dangerfield thread.

Flying into the Danger Zone?

Things change quickly. A lot of talk suddenly that he will stay a Crow

Things change quickly. A lot of talk suddenly that he will stay a Crow

Announcement to confirm this imminent.

As much as you can dream of having him at Essendon, it would be good, perhaps best, if he stayed at Adelaide I reckon.

As much as you can dream of having him at Essendon, it would be good, perhaps best, if he stayed at Adelaide I reckon.

i think its best if he goes home to Melbourne/Geelongā€¦He wont win a flag at crows, would be like Pavlichā€¦and hes been stuck in adelaide for enough years of his life all due to the fact they rated him as a youngster, he had no choice now he doesā€¦as long as adelaide get a compensation pick he shouldnā€™t be worried about the fallout.
Id still rate Ablett & Buddy leaving as bigger losses which the teams both coped with and won premierships after they left.
As long as he leaves to go home (Vic) and doesnt end up at Fremantle due to the cash i dont think anyone would begrudge him.

Personally I have a lot more respect for a one club playerā€¦ unless they come to EFC

Anyone but Collingwood or Hawthorn

This should be in the Welcome to Essendon - Patrick Dangerfield thread.

You should be in the young idealistic thread and leave the cynical old ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  thread

Been posted on BF that weā€™d offered Danger 5.5 mill over 5 years. Just passing it on.

Nothings impossible, but I doubt it. That would take a fundamental shift in the club philosophy for any player to be offered a deal like that.

Maybe the media just got their 5-year-contract-to-worsfold wires crossed? It was actually Danger?

Unfortunately Iā€™m sure weā€™re not the only ones offering around 1 mill if true, and right now I donā€™t think weā€™d be a destination club.
Maybe next year when the clouds have lifted.

Heā€™s coming to us.

He's coming to us.
WOOSHA BENNEL PADDY?

Heā€™s cummming boys.

It would seriously be epicā€¦ but itā€™s a pipe dream.

Momentum

He's cummming boys.

He wouldnā€™t be the only one if he ran on to the field in an essendon jersey

+

=