Patton Pending

As long as the plane can land at Tullamarine and doesn't have to land at ■■■■

H8 ■■■■

Operation get Patton 2.0 starts now.

He has a clone?

He has a clone?

Hope so. First Patton is going to Hawthorn.

Wangland sucks

As long as the plane can land at Tullamarine and doesn't have to land at ■■■■

H8 ■■■■

Me to

He has a clone?

Hope so. First Patton is going to Hawthorn.

Not in this lifetime.

#closethread

Buddy left.

Yeah but Buddy had nothing left to prove at Hawthorn so him leaving for more cash is understandable.

I don’t call him “PinHead” Patton for nothing.

His head is too small for his enormous body.

Buddy left.

I reckon after gws' first grandfinal win, a few will start thinking about going home to play.

Yeah players do traditionally grow tired of winning flags.

I reckon after gws’ first grandfinal win, a few will start thinking about going home to play.

We’ll get him when he’s to old to be of value in the hope he plays 100 games and we get his gun son in twenty years.
Now that’s the long game.

Must go after Dylan Shiel.

Sheeds get in his ear and tell him he needs to play for a real club and not some fake plastic team

Dodoro must be playing a very long game...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/gws/star-forward-jonathon-patton-signs-new-afl-contract-with-gws-giants/news-story/7ba0cf0c8ddbe557846162270c491490

Star forward Jonathon Patton signs new AFL contract with GWS Giants
Neil Cordy, The Daily Telegraph
33 minutes ago

GIANTS key forward Jonathon Patton has been rewarded for his improving form with a contract extension to the end of the 2020 AFL season.

The No.1 pick in the 2011 draft had the worst possible start to his career suffering three serious knee injuries in his first three seasons restricting him to 29 games.

The new deal is reward for an outstanding finish to last year where he averaged four goals per game over the last six games of the the season, including four goals in their six point preliminary-final loss to eventual premiers the Western Bulldogs.

The 23-year-old has continued that form into 2017 kicking three goals in the 33-point win in their JLT Series opener against West Coast in Narrandera two weeks ago.

“I got drafted here at 18, the Giants stuck through me during tough times and I always said I’d repay the faith,” Patton said.

“It’s such a good time to do it before the season. There was nothing else I wanted to do more than stay at the Giants. We’re building such a good culture here and it’s something I don’t want to leave. This is my home now I love the Giants, I love Sydney, I love the boys, I love Dave (Matthews), I love Leon and everyone. I can’t see why I would leave.”

“I’m from Melbourne and I can’t picture myself living back there, Sydney is home for me now.

“We all know about the injuries I’ve had. When the Giants stuck with me through that tough time I always said when my career was back on track I wanted to play with them. This decision was a no-brainer.”

Patton said the Giants were quietly confident they could live up to the hype surrounding their favouritism for the flag.

“It’s not just last year we’ve had a sense that something has been building for a long time. A lot of us have played together since we were 13 so it’s not just making the prelim last year we feel like we’re creating a good culture going forward,” he said.

Swans spearhead Lance Franklin will fire his first shot in anger this season after being given the all-clear for Friday night’s JLT series match against the GWS Giants at Blacktown.

‘Reward’, lol.

Well there goes heaps of pages of blitz speculation next spring!

Pfft. I’m sure there is someone out of contract by 2019, we’ll fill it with them.

Well there goes heaps of pages of blitz speculation next spring!

Dodoro must be playing a very long game…

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/gws/star-forward-jonathon-patton-signs-new-afl-contract-with-gws-giants/news-story/7ba0cf0c8ddbe557846162270c491490

Star forward Jonathon Patton signs new AFL contract with GWS Giants
Neil Cordy, The Daily Telegraph
33 minutes ago

GIANTS key forward Jonathon Patton has been rewarded for his improving form with a contract extension to the end of the 2020 AFL season.

The No.1 pick in the 2011 draft had the worst possible start to his career suffering three serious knee injuries in his first three seasons restricting him to 29 games.

The new deal is reward for an outstanding finish to last year where he averaged four goals per game over the last six games of the the season, including four goals in their six point preliminary-final loss to eventual premiers the Western Bulldogs.

The 23-year-old has continued that form into 2017 kicking three goals in the 33-point win in their JLT Series opener against West Coast in Narrandera two weeks ago.

“I got drafted here at 18, the Giants stuck through me during tough times and I always said I’d repay the faith,” Patton said.

“It’s such a good time to do it before the season. There was nothing else I wanted to do more than stay at the Giants. We’re building such a good culture here and it’s something I don’t want to leave. This is my home now I love the Giants, I love Sydney, I love the boys, I love Dave (Matthews), I love Leon and everyone. I can’t see why I would leave.”

“I’m from Melbourne and I can’t picture myself living back there, Sydney is home for me now.

“We all know about the injuries I’ve had. When the Giants stuck with me through that tough time I always said when my career was back on track I wanted to play with them. This decision was a no-brainer.”

Patton said the Giants were quietly confident they could live up to the hype surrounding their favouritism for the flag.

“It’s not just last year we’ve had a sense that something has been building for a long time. A lot of us have played together since we were 13 so it’s not just making the prelim last year we feel like we’re creating a good culture going forward,” he said.

Swans spearhead Lance Franklin will fire his first shot in anger this season after being given the all-clear for Friday night’s JLT series match against the GWS Giants at Blacktown.

I was never a fan of spending trade currency on him. We’ll see over 2017 if we really needed him or not.