Paul Connors' Kellypalooza 2017

Blitz needs more ‘in the know’ types.

IT’S TIME

1 Like

shitjustgotreal.gif !?!

3 Likes

Paul Connors is going to be on Open Mike tonight.

I heard he decided to do The Footy Show instead, for family reasons.

25 Likes

Only Dodoro or Keane would know I reckon.

1 Like

If I was a good player I would 100% want Connors to manage me

2 Likes

Interesting enough.

We aren’t getting Kellly. He’ll stay at GWS for the flags or set himself for life at North, no way we can outbid either really.

Blues or us I reckon.

1 Like

Nah we are getting Kennedy.

Just my gut says that.

Connors said: “I am obsessed with my guys getting premierships”
So he is either staying at GWS, or, if the pull to Melbourne is too great, then it will be to a club that he and Connors consider can get a premiership soonest - all other things being roughly equal.

That didn’t work out too well for Judd - I guess he already had one.
If he’s staying at GWS I wish he’d hurry up and sign.
If he’s leaving, I guess of the teams discussed we’d have to be a chance then.

I like how people offer up pretend trades offering players, but we all know if a player doesn’t want to be traded then they don’t have to.

This is not the NBA.

1 Like

Legit question (probably detailing this thread even more)

Say you got drafted to Essendon
Would you stay at the club for your entire career even if say you could make 50k~100k per year more elsewhere for say 5~6 years

Josh Green and a fourth rounder should get it done then.

1 Like

It all depends what kinda money you were on. If it were good money to begin with, it’d be hard to leave. I say “good money” in football terms (600+)

But say if you were offered 450 at Essendon a year and then Melbourne, or the crows or someone came along and said “we’ll pay you 650 a year, plus give you a 4 year contract instead of a 2” then I’d 100% probably go. You’ve got to have your best interests in mind

6 Likes

Libba.

The Welsh Role

I mean Stanton

Credit to us if I was the best in the biz I’d wanna play with the dons, just to be able to kick it to joedan, and watch tippa perform magic, both from the best view in the venue, the guy delivering the ball