Paul Salmon article BULLYING

In the light of all of this, how good was it of him to turn up to our Round 1 march.

5 Likes

Very true. I’ve also seen him out the front of our games over the years with an Essendon Scarf. The only time I haven’t been stoked to see him was when he sat infront of me at the cinemas.

10 Likes

Bigger part apparently was Sheedy not allowing him to play ruck.

1 Like

Sheedy not allowing him to play ruck was indirectly why he copped it from fans, He had bulked up considerably by the mid-nineties and no longer had the agility to play full forward yet Sheedy persisted in playing him there when he was clearly a ruckman at that stage of his career.

I don’t disagree with those saying he should have been rucking by the time 95 rolled around, but I do remember him kicking 8 against Adelaide* that year, so for a guy out of position, he was still ■■■■■■ handy.

Was a friggin gun big fish, and he had as much to do with our 93 premiership as any individual.

Very sorry business how his career ended with us.

• May have been Lloyd’s first game too.

The fact that he was named as the starting ruck in Hawthorn’s TOTC after such a long career at Essendon is amazing.

8 Likes

reckon it reflects poorly on us tbh.

9 Likes

You reflect poorly on Millennials.

2 Likes

Quality bump!
Two and a half years just for an off-topic sledge, that’s impressive.

6 Likes

Diggers reflects well on the other Swan fan.

2 Likes

Diggers is saltier than the Dead Sea right now.

1 Like

So I came in here for nothing?
Oh well, while I’m here, what is Paul Salmon up to these days?

I know he’s got a pretty decent pad in East Melbourne so he’s doing ok for a gen X
A lot better than barnz too

1 Like

6 Likes

The only thing that would eat a salted bin chicken, is another bin chicken.

3 Likes

As much as it was a random bump, probably fairly pertinent given the JD situation I guess…

He marched for Hird.
That’s good enough for me.

15 Likes

Sometimes there is a few of of us thank you very much.

I genuinely don’t mind the non-trade outcome. I don’t care who J Daniher plays for, I’ll be watching when he does.

Did you find your red and black scarf and spend 16 hours drinking with WOB to celebrate Joe staying with us. I know you wanted to, because you didn’t want Joe to end up with them.