Pell and other allegations

I can’t see why there would be any issues.

4 Likes

Prefer to keep it criminal if you don’t mind

3 Likes

appeal dismissed 2 - 1.

1 Like

Farking fantastic !!!

4 Likes

In to the sea, you predator and ruiner of lives.

I hope your hell exists, “your eminence”.

4 Likes

Don’t see how this gets to the High Court.

What important points of law are being debated? Being high profile doesn’t get you special leave.

It will be interesting to see what response the church and his high-profile supporters give now that it is no longer “a matter for the courts”.

1st ground was lost 2 - 1
2nd ground lost unanimously
3rd ground lost unanimously

What a creep.

So am I but for completely different reasons you paedo defending ■■■■

5 Likes

He’ll seek special leave but I don’t think he’ll get it.

PS - when Ferguson and Maxwell go the same way I have no doubt it’s the correct decision.

WAR ON CATHOLICS

Why are we getting uninspiring Australian Test middle order batsmen of the 2010s to rule on this?
And who was the third, George Bailey?

5 Likes

PELLY!!!

Hopefully the Pope finally gets the message and excommunicates this rock spider.

I wonder if Bolt goes on to mention the dot animation thing the defence wanted to introduce was deliberately faked so to confuse the jury? It showed priests in the sacristy when the offence occurred, when the evidence presented originally in the trial by either side said there weren’t priests there. Only Pell and the choir boys were there.

2 Likes

IT’S A CONSPIRACY

1 Like

Watch Bolt, Devine and Co all attach themselves to Weinberg J’s judgment now like its gospel…

1 Like

It really does place the Melbourne Response in a much more interesting context.

I mean we all know that system was set up to prevent claims in the courts, and everyone assumed that Pell did it that way to protect the church’s assets and maybe other priests.

But now it’s clear that wasn’t the case. He set it up to protect himself.

2 Likes