Pell and other allegations

It seems God did not answer his prayers, nor did he answer the prayers of any of those who prayed for success of Pells appeal. How could this be? Maybe there is no God, or maybe God himself knows Pell was guilty. But how could God let Pell and all the other paedophile priests do this sort of thing in the first place, not just the reprehensible acts themselves but the betrayal of trust? I mean its just not good for “The Brand”

He will miss the Pell chambers

For whom the Pell tolls.

Big news worldwide.

It’s because everyone has free will, to do good or evil. Pity about the victims who don’t get a say.

I think it brings up the argument of the existence of God. If they truly believed in God then they would fear the wrath to be brought upon them in the afterlife. Charlatans the lot of ‘em.

Good things = “It’s a miracle!”
Bad things = “The Lord moves in mysterious ways.”

They’re making a Matrix 4? Cool.

12 Likes

I wondered the same- and the first thing he raised at a police interview was something like “don’t you know I set up the Melbourne Response?”

Chelsea Manning directing. Fake libtard movie news, sad.

"Pédophilie”…

Damn French accents, making things seem more exotic than they are…

Why did the computers use humans as batteries in the Matrix? They had to create a whole VR world to keep them happy and they still ended up creating a rebellion. Should have just used cows or something. Would have been much more practical.

The whole hierarchy of the catholic church is rubbish.

The Pope, Cardinals even your local priest is no closer to God.

Good to see none are therefore above the law.

Which incidently is based on the christian right and wrongs.

2 Likes

I can’t believe trump caused outrage

6 Likes

Haha Trump causing outrage is like the sun coming up in the morning. You just know it’s going to happen.

Perhaps, but do cows dream of electric cars?

A minority as well.
My stars.

Quoted cause I’m still giggling 2 hours later

3 Likes

Andrew Bolt is apparently outraged.

So he was committed for trial by a Magistrate, had his guilt decided by a jury, and then that guilt confirmed on appeal. But he’s outraged. Righto.

9 Likes