Pell and other allegations

Bolt can jam a screwdriver into his temple. Utter peice of sh*t

7 Likes

Yep HAP that was so.

Very much mixed feelings amongst the victims in Ballarat. They want to celebrate, but the reality of their scars is too much for some to cope with. We have a group support session tomorrow and I know it will be emotional.

This is not the end of it as others have to face charges and the RCC needs to open its purse.

And all members of this evil church need to review there own behaviour, as victims in Ballarat and probably elsewhere have been mostly shunned by other Catholics.

2 Likes

I’m not clicking or reading that tripe but I’m going to guess he’s also defending himself and his position on this all the way.

6 Likes

Raze St Pat’s Cathedral to the ground. Sell the land & distribute the proceeds to the family of the poor kid who died of a heroin OD & his mate - who displayed incredible courage by taking the stand & testifying against this rock spider excrement.

1 Like

He can just repent and go to heaven.

Great moral system they’ve got going there.

I’m surprised they hadn’t severed ties with him a long time ago. Even if he didn’t do anything himself (which has now been disclosed), his turning a blind eye to other committing these offences under his watch should’ve been enough.

4 Likes

Kind of a: whoop sorry! We’re all cool though yeah?

Yeah dude, you’re a good guy generally.

This is the problem with so many extreme moral systems, within a very complex social logic in general.

Now for all the weirdos who assisted in covering up for Frank Houston to get their fair share of attention. You’re top of the list, Brian.

1 Like

You’d reckon Pell’s crimes would take at least a couple of Hail Mary’s to achieve full atonement. Maybe three.

1 Like

5 Likes

Absolutely fkn awful isn’t it. What a disgrace.

5 Likes

Now this is a suitable ‘Melbourne Response’.

1 Like

Bolt, what a fcuktard!

And Bolt is a racist, homophobic, colossal thunder#$#$ not a journalist, in my opinion

8 Likes

Huh?

5 Likes

Wouldn’t be in any way surprised if Bolt is in the same “club” as Pell.

Usually the case with ultra right know all, over-opinionated , sermonising wind-bags - sexual abusers and deviants

1 Like

Being Andrew Bolt (or being George Pell for that matter) means never having to say you’re sorry.

Being a person like that means bone-deep certainty of one’s own righteousness. If the evidence and the outside world and everyone else in the country and reality itself say that one is wrong, a normal person would maybe at least take a step back and rethink. These guys double down.

This is what ‘moral clarity’ means, when this sort of person says it.

3 Likes

Watching sky news for the first time.

What a bunch of farken a55holes. Deluded, outdated moral grandstanding. Who watches this nonsense.

2 Likes