Perth Bombers: Watch Essendon v Port with Fletch!

The WA Bombers have a new home at The Game sports bar (the old Deen) in Northbridge and next Friday night Dustin Fletcher will be there to watch the game and do a bit of a Q&A.

$20 for a WA Bombers membership and it comes with a $20 bar card and 10% off at The Game all year.

Should be a good turn out and good spot to watch the game straight after work in the city.

THE GAME

The one thing about Fletcher he said the things he missed most about footy was the old days where more beer was involved. I reckon it would be a ripping night watching the footy in the pub with him!

I’m about to make his year then

Diggers, WOB, Peedo and YT in the same room sinking em... goodluck Fletch. Poor ■■■■■■■ doesn't know what he's agreed to.

Emu Export is on ice.

Mate, what I could tell you about Emu Export - you would be ASTOUNDED!

What?

Being WA’s version of wife-beater VB but only sour?

Maybe. The reason for being “sour”.

I don’t want to expose the owners of BB to lawsuits for disclosing more.

But it is astounding.

You say something about bush chook you say it about all of us.

Watch out

I’ll let you know if we meet up at the footy one day.

not the vic, don’t care.

Wooshfold

Almost worth flying to Perth for!

Ps: I have no affiliation with the group but will be there sinking ■■■■ till the early hours.

Diggers, WOB, Peedo and YT in the same room sinking em… goodluck Fletch. Poor ■■■■■■■ doesn’t know what he’s agreed to.

I’ll look out the window of the plane for the burning pub when I fly in later that night.

I’ll be in Perth Friday night too.

Diggers, WOB, Peedo and YT in the same room sinking em... goodluck Fletch. Poor ■■■■■■■ doesn't know what he's agreed to.

Emu Export is on ice.

The WA Bombers have a new home at The Game sports bar (the old Deen) in Northbridge and next Friday night Dustin Fletcher will be there to watch the game and do a bit of a Q&A.

$20 for a WA Bombers membership and it comes with a $20 bar card and 10% off at The Game all year.

Should be a good turn out and good spot to watch the game straight after work in the city.

What a sensational idea

The Aberdeen is no more?

Fark!!! When did this happen?

The place was a Northbridge institution for decades.

Next you’ll be telling me that The Post Office is no longer too.

Emu Export is on ice.

Emu Export is on ice.

What?

The Aberdeen is no more?

I cried when Aqua closed.

IL BE THERE.

NORTHBRIDGE PIAZZA

Emu Export is on ice.

What?

Maybe. The reason for being “sour”.

I don’t want to expose the owners of BB to lawsuits for disclosing more.

But it is astounding.

The Aberdeen is no more?

I cried when Aqua closed.
I cried when I heard that the building that Rumours was housed in got burnt down.