Perth Vegan Goes Ape

Is that a special type of furin? Instead of a cigarette you now ring a furin?

what a time to be alive

9 Likes

The vegan diet is bad for your health. Fark them.

2 Likes

A gay chap I used to work with referred to those as ā€œspeed humpsā€.

2 Likes

So reading the article heā€™s removed the bbq and told his kids they canā€™t play basketball in the backyard to appease her and sheā€™s still going to a higher court

Seriously if we ever start sending people to mars, this is the type of person that needs to go

15 Likes

1st world problems eh?

Throw an arachini ball over the fence laced with rat sack?

Edit: wonā€™t work with the egg and dairy product.

1 Like

NOT ALL VEGANS!! (Iā€™m not vegan and I never have been)

I might be reading to much in to it, but she just seems like sheā€™s one of them ā€œIā€™m not racist butā€¦ā€ people.

I hope she cops a judge that is willing to let her have her day, just so he can take her to task.

3 Likes

Yeah. My vegan mates cook meat for me when i go to their bbqs. This woman is just a nutcase.

6 Likes

Yep. Mad cat lady from the Simpsons

3 Likes

Eleanor Abernathy.

2 Likes

One step ahead of them. Sheā€™ll have to come right by the front door and well within CCTV view if she wants to try that on.

ninja

Speaking of vegan things,ā€¦

(Donā€™t tell Scotty21 though Ok? Heā€™s got enough going on with our Final and all, ā€¦ this just might send him over the edge. )

1 Like

The Beyond Meat burger is excellent for tasting/feeling like a meat burger. I had to stop and check myself this was indeed a non-meat burger.

1 Like

I once invented a product that looked and tasted exactly like broccoli but was actually made out of meat. It didnā€™t sell very well.

8 Likes

I can get that with some random frozen vegan chicken burger from Coles. I canā€™t remember the brand. But my brother made it for me and I couldnā€™t tell the difference. Tasted like any other fish and chip shop burger Iā€™ve ever had.

**[quote=ā€œBLOODSTAINED_DEVILS, post:34, topic:16764, full:trueā€]
Speaking of vegan things,ā€¦

(Donā€™t tell Scotty21 though Ok? Heā€™s got enough going on with our Final and all, ā€¦ this just might send him over the edge. )
[/quote]

Geez PETA taking a bit of credit for a private companies innovative work.

KFC etc arent into this for vegan motivations. Eventually plant based food will be cheaper than meat.

2 Likes

Im more upset you didnā€™t tell me fam :frowning:

1 Like

PETA have been supporting Beyond Meat for years. They were PETAā€™s company of the year back in 2013. PETA has been pushing alternatives to flesh farming for decades. If you donā€™t think that organisation deserves any credit for stuff like this happening youā€™re not educated enough on the subject. Obviously KFC are a disgusting corp but this would actually constitute giving them some credit for at least recognising what the fark is going on. How about ā€œKFC sure riding the coattails of innovative business Beyond Meat and adopting principles long espoused by such groups as PETAā€. Meh.