Perth Vegan Goes Ape

I’m gunna go get me a proper 12 peice bucket and 24 nuggets now.

1 Like

11 Likes

Wouldn’t expect anything less from a vegan, very special people they are.

Or you can just say they’re fckd in the head

Whichever you prefer

1 Like

Bo doubt. PETA would be an organisation naturally stocked with Vegans. The companies number 1 customers.

But Id bet my left one that the money behind it is big Soy in the USA.

For PETA to claim it as their own or due to their own work is ludicrous.

1 Like

It would, wouldn’t it? If that’s what they did.

Old Billy Gates backed the Beyond Meat startup it seems. He does alright on the philanthropic, try to mitigate the disaster to come side of things.

Yah I think it would be a commercial decision for KFC…

Hungry Jacks is busy developing a meat free burger here at the moment. Its not due to lobbying by Vegans.

It just makes commercial sense.

Because of the rise of Vegan/Vegetarianism, … which is due to the continual lobbying, activism, and dissemination of Info for the Meat free argument, … by Vegans & Vegetarians.

1 Like

Not like you to kick a minority. I’m gonna assume you just haven’t met enough to make a proper judgement - or you didn’t even realise it was happening

What - bum grapes

Mate, that’s how we got to where we are. You have that much faith that this is just the result of Capitalism ‘naturally’ evolving? Christ on a corn syrup motorbike! Tell the folks in Hong Kong they can put down the gas masks, China will eventually let them live like they’re accustomed to again, just have to wait for the system to align.

Anyway, the lady is probably a nuffy, but it is true, you give up the dead stuff and after a while it starts to really smell like excrement. If the neighbours were doing it every night, being Perth, that’s a lot of ■■■■ smelling smoke over the fence.

Yeah, but… her choice.

What a utter fucken idiot

Agreed. Only actual grounds I could see is sheer regularity leading to genuine pollution. And it sounds like the neighbours acquiesced but she’s pushing on. Shows how narky everyone gets about people who choose not to eat meat though - this is centre front of several online newspapers.

“EVIL VEGAN DOES SOMETHING”

Because as one our quality Blitzers here put it, vegans are “f’ked in the head”. Nice. A lot of vegans, like myself, grew up country. Have seen where it all comes from, and how destructive it is. Sorry if I get defensive when this ■■■■ gets posted.

2 Likes

You get to choose how you live your life, now let us non vegans choose how we wish to live ours. That’s all I ask.

4 Likes

A guy was heaving heart attack on plane the other day, stewardess put out an emergency call “Is there any doctors on the plane, please report to seat 36A immediately”.

Guy races from the front of the plane, gets to seat 36A and says “I’m vegan”.

2 Likes

You just bet your left one that Big Soy developed a wheat protein nugget.

2 Likes

Ohhhh, … swish. “Nothing but Net”

This is almost biggest load of hogwash I have ever read. Growing up on a farm myself I saw none of the destruction you are claiming or looneys like PETA pedal. I would argue 99.5% of farmers care for their animals and their land more than anyone else - they are their assets and it makes no sense to treat them poorly.

Also I think I would struggle to find many vegans that truly understand working farms. The stats would clearly show veganism percentages are a lot higher in inner cities than in rural areas.

4 Likes