Peter "2MP" Wright - Tribunal Trouble Peter

Jones rucked in his entire 17s year and his pinch hit work inside 50 was also very good in 18s. I think he is perfect for the role personally

5 Likes

That’s the strut of vindication. Knows he should have got about 20 of those frees this season. I’ve been calling on him to make it more obvious and he did. Hopefully he has a few more cheapies to look forward to. And it’s not about playing for frees, it about making your opponent play you honest.

4 Likes

yep, big time. Rewatching the last two quarters, blinding rage at a few of the calls, this was just

They both did it once to the other.

1 Like

I’ve not felt this comfortable with a big forward lining up for goal for us since Matthew Lloyd.
He’s a ■■■■■■■ beautiful kick of the footy.

I’m absolutely stoked for him. He genuinely seems like a nice bloke too. He has repaid the faith ten fold and I can’t wait to see what the big fella will be doing over the next 5-10 years.

He’s going to have quiet patches, it’s inevitable for a big forward, but it’s nice to know that unlike Joe, he probably won’t go 2.4 often and squander his opportunities.
I still love Joe, but there’s just no way he’s kicking 6 straight like Peter very often, no way.

5 Likes
3 Likes

If he keeps going, he will win our B&F.

If he has a 60+ goal season they will have to give it to him.

giphy (1) (21)

18 Likes

SlowHeavyFoal-max-1mb

12 Likes

d8de3bbf03ad4a7e3744ff650517f662

11 Likes

EnormousJitteryBandicoot-max-1mb

10 Likes

Uhu

13 Likes

Lloydys preseason call on 60 goals seemed utterly ridiculous at the time but certainly possible now

4 Likes

Snarky @scotty21 = Best @scotty21.

5 Likes

Kay3

9 Likes
27 Likes

There is a clear stand out top 3
Parish
Wright
Martin

Merrett missed a few games, but will be catching up too.

2 Likes

Scotty swinging big haymakers.

5 Likes

AWLB

14 Likes

He has every right to.
Some people are just better at identifying talent than others.

4 Likes