Pics from EFC v Coll at Vic Park

Not in a great mood to post pics after today’s loss but at least these photos remind me that we do have talent on our list that will feed the seniors in coming weeks.

There may be other pics loaded on to EFC website during the week.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jerrett marks in front of his opponent while Hamsy awaits any crumbs.

Aaron Heppell gets his kick away despite opposition pressure.

Wil Hams dishes the ball out from a nest of magpies.

Jakey Long puts pressure on his opponent who turns over the ball.

James Polkinghorne crashes the contest.

Nick Kommer successfully tackles Jesse White.

Wil Hams slots the goal after a strong mark.

The forward group get offered some timely advice at the end of a tight first quarter.

Ryan Crowley wheels around at half forward and slots an early second quarter goal.

Smack shows good judgement to mark against three opposition at half forward.

“Good onya Dyson!” Continues to roll up to both seniors and reserves to give support. A champion in every sense of the word.

Simpkin picks up one of many possessions in a quality display.

Smack feeds off the handball despite pressure from Jesse White.

Gach uses his athletic spring to outreach his opponent for the tap.

Jack Langford is pinned - without the ball. No free!

Tommy Wallis gets fingertips to the ball at a stoppage.

Despite going to ground, Jason Ashby gets the ball off to a teammate.

Simpkin makes a good fist of a shot on goal in the third quarter.

Matty Egan is measured and precise in his comments to players at 3 quarter time.

James Polkinghorne dives to control the contest late in the final quarter.

How high Gach jump?

Thanks for posting.

Whatever blitz pays Karmabomber for taking and posting these pics, he is worth more.

Great pics Karmabomber. They’ve used your shots in the ‘VFL update’ video clip on the club site (good to see they’ve prominently cited the source this time).

Here’s the replay of the game which I’m sure will be more pleasurable viewing than yesterday’s match:

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7/vfl/-/watch/31436791/vfl-sunday-24-apr-collingwood-vs-essendon/

Just a few extra “funnies” during early warm up and before the game…

Ground Control to Major Tom…or is Crowls trying out a new experimental ear peptide?

The intrepid Col Hooper. A Club stalwart at training and on the “Interchange Gate”. Col tries his hand at takeaway coffee juggling! Stick to the Interchange Col!

Umpire: “Would you like to kick that way?” Daniel Coghlan: “No thanks Ump. I’ll kick up this way!”

Great pics Karmabomber. They've used your shots in the 'VFL update' video clip on the club site (good to see they've prominently cited the source this time).

Here’s the replay of the game which I’m sure will be more pleasurable viewing than yesterday’s match:

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7/vfl/-/watch/31436791/vfl-sunday-24-apr-collingwood-vs-essendon/

Sorry to disappoint KWM. Those photos are not by me. Seems I may have been pushed wide to the outside rails whilst a freelancer has got the inside running! :’(

Great pics Karmabomber. They've used your shots in the 'VFL update' video clip on the club site (good to see they've prominently cited the source this time).

Sorry to disappoint KWM. Those photos are not by me. Seems I may have been pushed wide to the outside rails whilst a freelancer has got the inside running! :’(

Boo! Well you’ll always have an appreciative audience on this site, anyway. :smile:
(Plus, I think your pics are better)

Whatever blitz pays Karmabomber for taking and posting these pics, he is worth more.

I say we should double his pay!

karmabomber:
Your shot of Gach in particular is brilliant, showed so much grace and definition. It should be snapped up. The others are great too, some balletic.

Hey! That would mean he’s getting more than me!

Doesn’t blitz cover the cost of your chips?

Doesn't blitz cover the cost of your chips?
I'm not that much of a sucker for punishment.

(Hmm… anyone going to the AFL games over the VFL ones probably qualifies for the masochist award.)

Well now that you mention it.... Congrats Karmabomber on making it to the big league!!

The shot of Tom Wallis made me laugh… Looks like he was photoshoped in. Great photo’s Karma, thanks.

It was a pretty day…

Boundary line too short for the both of you?