Places to buy Coffee Beans

I bought some when they were cheap at supermarket. Not very good. Oro is better from that brand.

Also what is better depends on how you are using, whether adding milk or not.

Tip: Getting a good hand grinder is as important as bean quality.

I get that one or the other Lavazza ones every few weeks they are on special at woolies

1 Like

NOT ANY MORE !

What did you think of it? It’s got 5 star or thereabouts reviews wherever I look it seems, … but Lav classes it only at an intensity of 5. :thinking:

I often buy the Lavazza Perfetta,

and really like them.
I’m sure you have too by what you say, … how do they compare you think?

Lavazza is dogshit

6 Likes

Coffee Basics in Castlemaine, really worth the effort, great coffee and decaf.

1 Like

I’ve had that Vietnamese weasel ■■■■ one but I always thought they strained the beans out of the ■■■■ first.

Coles.

Isn’t there a place near the Hangar that sells their beans?

They do, but they force feed it to the animal in the first place. It’s one of the most cruel food related things I know of. I don’t blame you for trying it, because of all the BS about it being good. It’s not.

Ive found marginal difference between small roasters and what I have picked up from Lavazza. (usually Oro). More to do with how ive made the coffee. (grinding and brewing).

Mind you its all about the roast date with beans.

Ideally beans roasted under 2 weeks go best.

1 Like

Yep that’s the one I get. If you are like me and been drinking coffee since you were 10 years old, just do a double shot and bang it’s just as good as the other stuff people have suggested on here. I work on the CBD and have tried just about every coffee place their is. For its price, Lavazza is up there with the best IMO

1 Like

Agreed. I take absolutely zero notice of the comical coffee tossers myself, … especially the still wet behind the ears, freshly minted know all fk all Barista types.

They are bluddy good for a laugh though.

Motobean Roasters “Racer” is my go-to.

Wouldn’t mind finding a good place to buy nuts.

Any vets should have some laying around.

2 Likes

If only Blitz could sell posters.

I mean, the lavazza stuff ain’t gonna be under two weeks old.

1 Like

Copped some beans from moto in this months subscription