Player Appearance: Fletch

Dustin Fletcher signing session

March 19, 2014 12:49 PM

20140319_fletch_p.png

Fresh from his milestone 379th match Dustin Fletcher will be make a one hour in store appearance at Bomber Shop HQ on Saturday morning from 11am.

Essendon Football Club's games record holder will be at the Bomber Shop HQ located at the True Value Solar Centre on Saturday March 22 for photo and autograph opportunities.

The store will be open from 10am to 1pm giving fans a great chance to come and see Fletch from 11am.

Bomber Shop HQ will be offering free #31 heat pressing on all guernsey‘s purchased in story on the day.

2014 members will receive a 10% discount store wide with plenty of great Fletch 379 merchandise available.

Click here to shop online for your Fletch 379 merchandise today.

Details

Who: Dustin Fletcher

When: Saturday 22nd March at 11am

Where: True Value Solar Centre, Melrose Drive, Melbourne Airport

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014-03-19/fletch-signing-session

I wouldnt mind checking out the HPC this weekend anyway so this might be a good chance. How hard is it to get to from the city?

Taxi is about $60

Otherwise train to Broadmeadows then a bus.

Taxi is about $60

cheers mate

Taxi is about $60

cheers mate

or, get a skybus from Southern Cross Station which is right next to th eDome. That takes you to the airport. Then either get stabbed telling a taxi you want to go the 4ks to the HPC, or walk there, would take you half an hour plus the bus ride

Could you get the bus from the airport to The Mantra and then walk 200m?

Taxi is about $60

cheers mate
or, get a skybus from Southern Cross Station which is right next to th eDome. That takes you to the airport. Then either get stabbed telling a taxi you want to go the 4ks to the HPC, or walk there, would take you half an hour plus the bus ride

thats prob the best option. Cheers man

Taxi is about $60

cheers mate

thats prob the best option. Cheers man

ive seen these things around and could be worth a look too if theres a few of you...costs a bit to set up, but then if youre living in melbourne it might be worth it. basically car hire by the hour.

http://flexicar.com.au/home

Could always catch a tram (no. 59) from the city to Airport West shopping centre. It’s about a 1- 1.5km walk from there I think.

Could always catch a tram (no. 59) from the city to Airport West shopping centre. It's about a 1- 1.5km walk from there I think.

That sounds like the go. And a taxi from AWSC would be easier to get and you (probably) wont get stabbed for asking for the short trip.

Could always catch a tram (no. 59) from the city to Airport West shopping centre. It's about a 1- 1.5km walk from there I think.

That sounds like the go. And a taxi from AWSC would be easier to get and you (probably) wont get stabbed for asking for the short trip.

There is bus that runs up Melrose drive to the airport from airport west I think (no. 478?). Doesn't run very often though.