Player Sponsor Night EFC

Oh for the love of God. Did anybody who went last night actaully ask about/ have discussion about the hot topics of the moment?

Didn‘t you see Em‘s statement above? “What happens at Player Sponsor Night stays at Player Sponsor Night”.

Oh for the love of God. Did anybody who went last night actaully ask about/ have discussion about the hot topics of the moment?

Yes
I asked BJ about the ASADA case and what he thinks might happen.
He thinks the guys don't have anything to worry about and will get off.
HE was also pretty confident that the team can turn its form around and play well for the rest of the season.
Did he touch his nose whilst saying that?!!

nope

Yeah beacuse they're gonna come out and say 'we're ■■■■■■.'

Yes
I asked BJ about the ASADA case and what he thinks might happen.
He thinks the guys don't have anything to worry about and will get off.
HE was also pretty confident that the team can turn its form around and play well for the rest of the season.
Did he touch his nose whilst saying that?!!

nope

carlisle: forward or back?

Yeah beacuse they're gonna come out and say 'we're ******.'

He could have said, I don't know, or I don't want to talk about it. 

How do I post photos?

How do I post photos?

load them onto flickr website then post the BBCodes onto this forum by clicking share

How do I post photos?

load them onto flickr website then post the BBCodes onto this forum by clicking share

or photobucket or google+ or any photo hosting website!

yeah anything but flickr or tinypic.

I’m not going to post the others, but I like this one the best. Hehehe.

It was a really fun night! It was nice to meet Brenda and her sis!

I spoke to quite a few of the players but I didn’t ask them anything important. Sorry to disappoint you all. I didn’t want to bombard them with the same things they’d get asked all the time.

Koala was introducing me to all the players as “Stacca from Adelaide”. Hehehe.

Chappy is a top bloke and Goddard is very, very impressive. He was showing me a photo on his phone that he took for the SA Bombers. I didn’t ask him to, he just did when he found out I was from Adelaide.

I met Orazio and told him he has an awesome name.

Stanton is always good value, I thoroughly enjoy speaking to him. I spoke to Baguley for the first time, he introduced himself as Mark. I thought that was cool. He’s a good one to speak to if you get a chance. He was talking about some opposition players he dislikes, but I won’t mention names. Hehehe.

Colyer is a cutie, I really hope he does well. He really tries to learn and he was telling us how the players are more honest with each other these days.

I don’t have too much else to report I’m afraid. If I think of anything else important I will post it.

ZAKA is just dreamy as always.

NO JOBE REPORT???

I said hello, how are you? and took a photo with him. I get nervous around him! Hehehe.

Oh, some of the players seem upbeat about their chances this weekend. That was nice to hear.

I like our club. They say don't meet your heros but our guys seem to be nice in real life as well.

Oh, some of the players seem upbeat about their chances this weekend. That was nice to hear.

Sounds arrogant.

Sounds arrogant.

I hope not!
Some of them are just lovely, soulnet!

Sounds arrogant.

Don't be like that. Only because they didn't ask your question lol

Why was Ricky Dyson there?

I'm not going to post the others, but I like this one the best. Hehehe.
It was a really fun night! It was nice to meet Brenda and her sis!
I spoke to quite a few of the players but I didn't ask them anything important. Sorry to disappoint you all. I didn't want to bombard them with the same things they'd get asked all the time.
Koala was introducing me to all the players as "Stacca from Adelaide". Hehehe.
Chappy is a top bloke and Goddard is very, very impressive. He was showing me a photo on his phone that he took for the SA Bombers. I didn't ask him to, he just did when he found out I was from Adelaide.
I met Orazio and told him he has an awesome name.
Stanton is always good value, I thoroughly enjoy speaking to him. I spoke to Baguley for the first time, he introduced himself as Mark. I thought that was cool. He's a good one to speak to if you get a chance. He was talking about some opposition players he dislikes, but I won't mention names. Hehehe.
Colyer is a cutie, I really hope he does well. He really tries to learn and he was telling us how the players are more honest with each other these days.
I don't have too much else to report I'm afraid. If I think of anything else important I will post it.
ZAKA is just dreamy as always.

Nice pic Em, sounds like a good night.

I can‘t remember if we lost after Crameri arrogantly said we‘d smash whoever that week at the event a couple years back. But I‘m pretty sure we did, and people freaked out.

I can‘t remember if we lost after Crameri arrogantly said we‘d smash whoever that week at the event a couple years back. But I‘m pretty sure we did, and people freaked out.

I was there! And I think we did.

Oh Cramers, so much confidence back then.